Pc Sega Dreamcast Emulator

Yes all consoles are kids including dc and wii they only play games which isn't useful at all, in 1990 we had megadrive which was just for playing games did we really need all these consoles after this i think not.

sukhigp said:
Yes all consoles are kids including dc and wii they only play games which isn't useful at all, in 1990 we had megadrive which was just for playing games did we really need all these consoles after this i think not.
roflcopter :lol:

Well we can only thank the console gods that you weren't in charge of things then. Playing games is useful for a console, seeing as they're designed to... umm... play games. You really need to think your posts through before blessing us all with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
sukhigp said:
PLEASE.LINK.ME.TO.YOUR.SUPPOSED.SUPER.COMPUTER.THAT.IS.AVAILABLE.AT.A.DISCOUNT.PRICE.

*slaps Sukhigp hard* How dare you, sir, say that the Dreamcast was for kids. You should be ashamed to call yourself a gamers. And with that you have lost all credibility around here (not sure you had much to begin with gauging from what I'm hearing from others).

Now apologise to my Dreamcasts right now! :p

Oh, and for some people having something that purely plays games is useful. They allow people to escape from their own mundane lives and enjoy themselves in scenarios which they would never find themselves within. And why would you want a console to do more than play games? Most people who can afford a console have a pc so that takes care of the other functions not present in a console.

And on a final note, better not be bashing the megadrive their. I'm more protective over that than anything else. :p I've had mine since it first came out and it's still in perfect working condition. It's strange... as technology has gotten better, consoles are beginning to last less and less. Both my 360 and Wii have had hiccups. Strange that a console from nearly 20 years ago can still run perfectly with no problems what so ever.

Ganepark32 said:
Strange that a console from nearly 20 years ago can still run perfectly with no problems what so ever.
That's true, but I guess lack of moving parts (cartridge vs CD/DVD based) and simpler hardware might account for some of that. Build quality in general was much better though. Same with most things nowadays, nothing's built to last. Now I feel old :D

this is an absolutely incredible thread, I would first off like to give everyone a round of applause

how to use chankast:
1. set up files
2. rip DC game
3. mount with alc120%/daemon tools
4. set drive of computer for it work with
5. hit run
6. hit close on the chankast window
7. go play the game on your dreamcast
8. enjoy (thats the point, right?)

w/e if you must use chankast just follow till step 5

also:

if sukhigp is a warez fiend, ban him
if hes a troll, ban him

or something
i dont know
please stop it man, go ask this stuff to a warez forum " /

ha ha ha you lot want to ban me i don't think so try harder maybe you can, who ever says that to me can get lost.
And please if you have nothing to say don't post on this thread anymore, i'm sick of tired listening to loads of crap.

You lot can't take it when i said consoles are for kids, i said that because playing just games it's not useful at all, Dreamcast is cool for games only apart from this it's not capable of doing anything.

If you are at college or university you will need pc not consoles, pc is capable of everything from playing games,emulators,education,useful running business softwares without pc's life cannot run it makes you good money if you professional qualification,places like hospitals,surgery,jobcentre,businnes & I.T. industry use pc's it more useful buying consoles, so that's why consoles are aimed for kids not for grown ups.

I prefer gp2x console for games it's portable and handy to play games inside or outside it play enough games to have enjoyment.

sukhigp said:
ha ha ha you lot want to ban me i don't think so try harder maybe you can, who ever says that to me can get lost.
And please if you have nothing to say don't post on this thread anymore, i'm sick of tired listening to loads of crap.

You lot can't take it when i said consoles are for kids, i said that because playing just games it's not useful at all, Dreamcast is cool for games only apart from this it's not capable of doing anything.

If you are at college or university you will need pc not consoles, pc is capable of everything from playing games,emulators,education,useful running business softwares without pc's life cannot run it makes you good money if you professional qualification,places like hospitals,surgery,jobcentre,businnes & I.T. industry use pc's it more useful buying consoles, so that's why consoles are aimed for kids not for grown ups.

I prefer gp2x console for games it's portable and handy to play games inside or outside it play enough games to have enjoyment.
386410a~Businessman-Sitting-in-Corner-with-Dunce-Hat-Posters.jpg

Oh gawd.

If you want to play games outside why not get an ee PC and sell your GP2X. You obviously feel dirty for owning a console, don't you?

And if consoles are for kids then the majority of games would be for kids, right? That can't be very useful.

Wait a minute, if the majority of games are for kids and this forum is pretty much based around games (and consoles, also for kids) then it shouldn't really be that useful to you. Why not try here or here?

Bye now.

I'm afraid you are wrong i do like gp2x alot and do play emulators on it, so i'm still interested to play older consoles games which s quite enjoyable playing newer stuff, why waste money on consoles when games can be played on gp2x.

One of my favourite consoles of all time is Neogeo aes system this was the main reason for buying the gp2x if this emulators didn't existed on gp2x i wouldn't bought one.

Yes we are on the topic consoles are for kids which is true, but i'm big fan of fighting games so that's why i like neo geo games alot.

What's the point buying a console they die every 5 years we are wasting alot of money by selling older consoles for few quids and putting that money towards the new consoles, now we have dual core 2 pc's which are going to stay for a long time and they will last more longer than consoles, money is worth to buying a pc which is upgradeable and dual core 2 will stay in the market for a long time.

Here is link of the the dual core 2 machine I've ordered:
http://www.packardbell.co.uk/products/desk...0117101-46.html

Ummm, consoles have a longer gaming lifespan than even the most powerful PC you could build today. A console costs around the same price PC gamers expect to pay for simply a high end graphics card (not that I think there is anything wrong with PC gaming).

And that computer is utter shite for gaming, 8300GS FFS, my 6800 Ultra is better than that. Seriously, that is not a gaming rig.

Not a 2TB HDD. That seems to be a misunderstanding based on going back and reading what he posted.

"dual core 2,360gb hdd"

The lack of a space is deceiving. Still not a great computer for gaming. Can it handle something like Crysis? Doubtful.

Well, he said he had a PCI-E graphics card from somewhere else to replace the onboard one. That should be fine then. To me it looks like a decent office pc with some media capabilities... not a gaming machine though.

finty said:
And that computer is utter shite for gaming, 8300GS FFS, my 6800 Ultra is better than that. Seriously, that is not a gaming rig.
On the upside, it has Windows Vista already installed, so suckygp can actually use it.

Provided he still hasn´t figured out how to install Windows.

Probably in his next thread he will ask how to upgrade this measly graphics card.

Consoles may well 'die' after 5 years or so but in many cases this is not true. Look at the Dreamcast. 10 years on and games are still being made for it. If you ask me, that's far more impressive than having a pc that'll last you a couple of months.

Ganepark32 said:
Consoles may well 'die' after 5 years or so but in many cases this is not true. Look at the Dreamcast. 10 years on and games are still being made for it. If you ask me, that's far more impressive than having a pc that'll last you a couple of months.
Actually, Jan. 2007 marked the final Dreamcast release, aptly titled "Last Hope". Nothing is being made for it anymore.

Some people here are crazy i already have pc without dual core which it has 512mb ram graphics card the games looked good i played lost planet on it which looked good as xbox 360 version.

The recommened specs for lost planet are windows vista,intel core 2 duo processor,1gb or 2gb memory ,monitor 1280 x 720,video 512mb ram, look at this game requirements carefully before posting stupid comments the dual core 2 pc i've ordered has these specs that machine has one missing thing which is the graphics card which is only 128mb ram i will remove it and place sapphire radeon x1550 512mb ram card this card is really good and produces good graphics it has has been recommened by most pc shops inc. pc world and misco.

The pc i have already it had on board graphic card when i placed 512 radeon one the graphics were good the only problem was this system didn't have the right requirements to run the newer games, nowdays games require windows vista,dual core 2,at least 512mb ram graphics,2gb ddr memory well this system didn't have these kind of requirements but the new one machine has all these.

Do you lot read the pc games requirements which is wriiten back of the case it tells you there what kind of requirements you need.
Once you have that games runs fine and graphics will look good as the box.

I think I've seen that PC on a TV advert for PC world. This guy walks into a PC world with his family (girl, boy and some lass), finds an assistant and says "I NEED A PC THAT IS FAST ENOUGH FOR ALL OF US". The assistant then goes and says something like "this PC will be perfect for you!" and then (exact words) "it has a dual core processor SO IT'S FAST!". A blonde female assistant walks up and makes a joke about the price, everyone lols and the guy walks off with the PC. The end.

Back