Sales PAYPAL - IMPORTANT - ALL ORDERS CANCELLED

Azure said:
According to Jacquelyn, we have 10 days to re-send payment. Is this what she told everybody else?

I haven't heard this at all

No offense to craig, but I would really like some sort of official statement on the matter...
I know he's busy, but this is a pretty big deal

xGunCrazyx said:
No offense to craig, but I would really like some sort of official statement on the matter...
I know he's busy, but this is a pretty big deal

It's only $40000 in preorders, no biggie.

I haven't been refunded yet, I think there are others that haven't been either. I know everything will get resolved eventually, but after 3 days or whatever, I feel that we need a little step-by-step from craigix so that the re-orders can be done as smoothly. I didn't want to 'demand' that, but $400 is a lot to me, I don't like it floating around..

Hard to write this without looking all angsty or whatever, I'm not. I just want instructions from craigix about what he wants us to do.

Once you get your Paypal refund, I believe the next step is to order with a credit card, then email your order number & personal details to openpandorasales@gmail.com so they know who you are.

Or, do it via bank transfer. See here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=450

If in doubt, email openpandorasales@gmail.com first and ask for advice. Include your original order number in the email.

That's what I've gathered from this thread anyway. I'd like to see you get some more official responses here on the forums, but don't hold out for it. Jacquelyn is running things at the GBAX end, she's who you have to talk to. She can't help you in the forums, you have to contact her directly.

As for Craig, he's probably standing in a factory somewhere cracking a whip. Bottom line: don't rely on forum replies to solve this for you. Deal with GBAX directly.

Yes, all you do is re-pay once you get your refund on the normal preorder page, and when it spits out your order number on GBAX, email that to openpandorasales letting them know who you are. Just make sure to use the same contact email as the first time so they can verify! I followed these steps exactly and got this email back earlier today after I placed my order and emailed the verification number back to the customer service line:
Hi Josh,

Everything is fine, have changed name to Josh XXXX and matched it to your original Paypal order - same place in the queue.

Thanks
Jacquelyn
So everything is just peachy. Sure, it was a bitch to get there, but it's all for the best, right? :p

Poor Jacquelyn must be having a hell of a week. :lol: She's consistently helpful and cheery though. I emailed last night with an order query (not Paypal related) and had just the answer I wanted in my inbox this morning. Purchased my extra items straight away... very happy. :)

Gruso said:
Poor Jacquelyn must be having a hell of a week. :lol: She's consistently helpful and cheery though. I emailed last night with an order query (not Paypal related) and had just the answer I wanted in my inbox this morning. Purchased my extra items straight away... very happy. :)
Yeah, agreed; whoever she is, she deserves a bonus! :lol: This must have been one shitty week.

WELL shit... I checked my bank account tonight, and to my surprise, my money still hadn't showed up to the account from Paypal
So I check out my Paypal, and I see that the refund went to my Paypal, not my bank...
I don't want to wait yet another 3-5 business days for it show up in my bank, so I think I'm gonna end up using my Paypal Debit Card
I'm sure it won't be a problem, considering it's going through their system instead of shitty paypal

Edit: Jesus Christ, I really wish this wasn't such a huge pain in the ass
GBAX isn't liking my debit card...
Checked my Paypal, says it was denied by the site...
No money was taken out or anything

Think I'll give it another shot

Edit #2: Tried one more time, just didn't work...
I sent this e-mail afterwards:

Well now I'm running into another issue...
Pretty much, I figured the Paypal return would be going to my bank account, but to my surprise tonight, that was not the case. I now have the refunded money in my Paypal, and would have to wait another 3-5 business days to order it through my bank account.

So I figured I'd try using my Paypal Debit Card. It's a normal Debit Mastercard, so I figured it'd work. I tried ordering 3 times... the first time it said it was denied, second time it was denied, but actually showed up on my Paypal page saying it was denied, and the third time it was denied once again, without anything showing up on paypal like the first time.

This is really starting to worry me now... I'm running out of time to pay you guys, and don't know how to in the shortest time possible. I could have Paypal send the money back to my bank account, but I wouldn't have it until sometime next week.

Is there anyway to get the Debit Mastercard accepted?
If not, any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Christian

edit#3: Spent the last 10-20 mins trying to get the damn Paypal plugin to work, so I could try generating a one time use card
Of course that's totally broken too

I might just end up trying to borrow some cash from my dad to throw in my bank tomorrow afternoon so I can just get this crap over and done with

edit#4: Yep, borrowed a bit of cash from my dad, gonna throw it in the bank tomorrow afternoon. Should be able to finally order tomorrow :lol:

xGunCrazyx said:
So I check out my Paypal, and I see that the refund went to my Paypal, not my bank...
that's how paypal refunds work. it's part of why paypal is better avoided.

Yep, I used my credit card, and forward Jac my order number.

Hopefully I will have a brand new Pandora and a case in around 30 days.

Ugh, I thought I'd go buy a AMEX gift card so I could confirm my address and try using a PayPal security card, but since the PayPal debit was causing issues, I guess I'll just deposit the money back to my bank account and pay for a money order and send that...gonna take ages though.

Hopefully the paypal deposit doesn't take a while though. When I had to confirm my bank account it only took a day for the deposit to show up, so hopefully the time for paypal to deposit the money isn't an issue.

OK, I've finally got my money back from paypal, but from Jacqueline's instructions, I needed to go to the pre-order site and re-order the pandora. Only problem is that the pre-order site won't allow you to order one now. I've emailed Jacqueline this morning, but no response so far. Any thoughts?

sortableturnip said:
OK, I've finally got my money back from paypal, but from Jacqueline's instructions, I needed to go to the pre-order site and re-order the pandora. Only problem is that the pre-order site won't allow you to order one now. I've emailed Jacqueline this morning, but no response so far. Any thoughts?

Yeah, I've been waiting since Saturday to pay them from their website
Jacqueline's has explained that it was taken down for whatever reason, and we can either send a money order/check,
or spend $30-50 (depending on your bank) to do a bank transfer

I'm really starting to loose my patience with the whole situation myself

It was Paypal's fault at first, but now they either expect us to spend even more money to actually send them their money, or wait around for whenever they feel like putting the link back up to pay them
I'm really curious as to why they'd just shut down the store link, considering there are many of us waiting to pay...

Like I've said in an earlier post, I have never, EVER had this much trouble purchasing anything in my life
If there were any sort of alternatives to getting a Pandora, I would have went that route long ago...

xGunCrazyx - I hear ya. I've been waiting this whole time to re-pre-order as well. When I finally got my funds transferred back from my PayPal account to my checking account, the pre-ordering website went down and Jacquelyn told me I could only pay via bank transfer or money order, neither of which I want to do. I don't know when the definitive cut-off point is for re-pre-ordering, but debit card was a payment option when pre-orders went up, and I expect to be able to use it as my payment option before that cut-off point.

Azure said:
xGunCrazyx - I hear ya. I've been waiting this whole time to re-pre-order as well. When I finally got my funds transferred back from my PayPal account to my checking account, the pre-ordering website went down and Jacquelyn told me I could only pay via bank transfer or money order, neither of which I want to do. I don't know when the definitive cut-off point is for re-pre-ordering, but debit card was a payment option when pre-orders went up, and I expect to be able to use it as my payment option before that cut-off point.

I think you guys are not following the events. Craig stated quite clearly that PayPal was processing debit and credit card transactions as well, and sice their account was frozen the company is left with no CC processing capability at all.

BTW, your signature is real distraction.

bronek said:
I think you guys are not following the events. Craig stated quite clearly that PayPal was processing debit and credit card transactions as well, and since their account was frozen the company is left with no CC processing capability at all.
protx was processing their credit card payments. Not taking credit/debit card or even cheque does seem a little strange (I know cheques take a while but they could have been processed by now.)

TaG said:
protx was processing their credit card payments. Not taking credit/debit card or even cheque does seem a little strange (I know cheques take a while but they could have been processed by now.)

OK, apologies for spreading confusion

xGunCrazyx said:
sortableturnip said:

Yeah, I've been waiting since Saturday to pay them from their website
Jacqueline's has explained that it was taken down for whatever reason, and we can either send a money order/check,
or spend $30-50 (depending on your bank) to do a bank transfer

I'm really starting to loose my patience with the whole situation myself

It was Paypal's fault at first, but now they either expect us to spend even more money to actually send them their money, or wait around for whenever they feel like putting the link back up to pay them
I'm really curious as to why they'd just shut down the store link, considering there are many of us waiting to pay...

Like I've said in an earlier post, I have never, EVER had this much trouble purchasing anything in my life
If there were any sort of alternatives to getting a Pandora, I would have went that route long ago...

If those are the options, and I'm not permitted to use my credit card to make the purchase, then I'm canceling my order. Seriously...in this day and age....a money order??? a bank transfer???

j.pickens said:
A money order for $350 at my bank runs about $1.80.
You're seriously going to cancel because of this?

Well sending a money order from US to UK is kinda risky
It would probably take quite awhile for them to receive, and there is a possibility of it getting lost in the mail as well
Then you are screwed once again...

I really wish they'd get their shit together lol
We are trying to give them our money, what's the hold up?
It should be as simple as putting up the link again...

Last Saturday I was told that it would be up early this week, now it's looking like maybe next week, or the next week after that, or whenever they want to put a link back up on their website
Instead of guessing, there should be some sort of official statement from any of the people in charge of this...

The lack of communication is one of the most frustrating parts about this for me
Hopefully we will be hearing something soon about the matter at hand

Back