Sales PAYPAL - IMPORTANT - ALL ORDERS CANCELLED

I emailed them the question earlier today, and haven't received an answer
Hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow

Like Chrono, I'm worried that we will lose our places, and might get our pandoras later than everybody else :(

craigix said:
They have frozen both accounts, however I think they will just refund it and the people effected can just pay another way, credit card, cheque, bank transfer, money order etc.

We will work it out, it only effects about 100 orders thank god!

But, how many time we have to pay with another method? My money will not be refunded until NOV 7. Are you going to wait for me?

Thank you.

I need an answer Craig, please.

Bank account details received, I'll sort the transfer out before the weekend :)

Thanks for all the help team, and a special thanks to Jacquelyn, I can imagine she's had quite a hard time replying to everyones emails.

It’s always a problem when you use a PayPal, they can cancel your payment, freeze you account, or they can take your money from your account with out your permission, when you les expected, well it simple the PayPal is a pain in the ASS :eek: . look at http://www.paypalwarning.com

E-mail I sent yesterday:

One more question. I was wondering if the Paypal people will be in the same spot as when we ordered, or if we are now the last ones to receive our Pandoras...
It'd be a shame to lose my spot because of this...

Response I got today:

Hi Christian,
You will be in the same place as when you placed your Paypal order.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

Great to hear! :)

I just got a similar response, this is great news! :D I'll be re-placing my preorder tonight and adding the TV-Out cable this time around, glad to see this is finally coming to an end (for me, at least). I hope everyone who paid will be guaranteed a Pandora, even if it takes a while for them to get their money back!

I got my money back a few days ago. Hopefully, I can borrow my family's credit card or even see if I can do a bank transfer from my bank account. I have no clue if it is even possible to do a bank transfer since I live in Canada. I'll find out tomorrow after I find out if I can get permission to use a credit card or not.

Just got my refund back from paypal. So how can I pay with a debit card to them or is the store still accepting preorders?

You can use the same link as you used before (http://gbax.com/pandorax.html), as it's still accepting pre-orders (people who didn't have problems with PayPal and want to get a Pandora by force shouldn't do this as it would result in the cancellation of your order once GBAX realised you are trying to pre-order beyond the deadline).

So I am still wondering, if I do order through credit card, how will they know that I was one of the Paypal pre-ordering customers that got canceled? If I order it now, how will they know its actually me?

I hope they send the preorder steps for us who got their preorder cancelled. I'm ready to preorder again. :)

CronoTriggerfan said:
Just re-ordered and sent my new order # to openpandorasales just to confirm that I'm still in the same place. Hope this all works out! :p

Which site did you use? And I assume you used a credit card?

Going to do so also, tonight. I hope this works well and Jacquiline would answer, fast. :) Still looking foward for pandora, I wish craigix would confirm how to do the steps though. :(

sortableturnip said:
sortableturnip said:
Just sent my email to Jacquelyn - hopefully we can get this PayPal mess straightened out...

I want my p&|a damnit! :p

Received email from Jacquelyn showing how to re-order, however, I received an email from Paypal that says:

"Temporary Hold Information: This temporary hold was placed because your Direct Debit or Bank Funding payment was denied, cancelled, or refunded.The funds from this payment cannot be released until they have arrived from your bank account, which usually takes 3-5 business days."

Man I hope this doesn't hurt my chances of pre-ordering the p&|a :(

Ok...got my money back...in Paypal? Why didn't they move it to my checking account? Now I have to wait another 3-4 days for the funds to transfer :( :huh: :wacko:

According to Jacquelyn, we have 10 days to re-send payment. Is this what she told everybody else?

sortableturnip said:
Ok...got my money back...in Paypal? Why didn't they move it to my checking account?

Probably because that's the only way PayPal can be sure the payment has been cancelled. If that isn't known to PayPal they might withdraw the money from the merchant's account although he has already transferred the money back to you.

Edit: Aaah... Never mind, just understood there was a "they" in that sentence that refers to PayPal and not the merchant... :wacko:

Back