Sales Paying with bank transfer?

soulanger

I was one of the unlucky one who paid with paypal. I dont have any subsitute left other than bank transfer, so is it still possible to revive my preorder with paypal via bank transfer? Thank you, Im still looking foward to my pandora. :)

craigix said:
Yes this is possible and is what we recommend.

Where do you want to order from?

Thanks for giving me a new light craigix. I'll be ordering on gbax.com, from china. :D

If its okay would it be possible to tell me the procedure? :)

Where should I send my email from the previous paypal account etc.

I send the money 3 (or is it 4) days ago, and jacquelyn confirmed it for me. :oops: I what spot im at, I ordered after an hour or so.
Anyway, thanks guys.

I also paid a Pandora with PayPal from german shop.

To make a bank transfer (I never did such a thing in the past) I need a code so I asked it and normally I should get it through standard mail (not email !). However I may not have this code until 19th october, which is annoying.

If I'm not wrong I can pay through VISA card to craigix's shop instead of Ed's shop.

Does it mean I need to make a new order and pay through VISA card and send an email to Jacquelyn with my order number at german shop to get a Pandora of the first batch ?

If so, where should I order/pay (www.gbax.com seems not to take orders any longer) ?

Seriously, this is the first time I'm in such a messy situation, so if someone can explain step by step how to procede if I cannot make a bank transfer.

I simply asked Jacquelyn if I could use banktransfer and she emailed me all the relative information... all I did was print out the information, take it to the bank and say "I want to send xxx GBP to this recipient" and sent the same amount that paypal refunded me, at my bank there was a fee of $30 for doing the transfer though. Then I just emailed Jacquelyn to say it was sent (as she requested). First time I've done a wire transfer and it was fairly simple, although it ended up costing me $465 CAD so far for my order of the Pandora + TVout cable, hopefully there's no customs fee, otherwise my Pandora will end up costing about $600.

Haven't received confirmation yet, but I just sent it about 5 hours ago so they probably haven't even received it yet, I believe it takes a couple days for the banks to process the transfer.

Back