About Bank Transfer

masoukishi

Still Fresh
So now I have finally decided to go with the bank transfer route just to help the OP team out and so that I can just have one less thing to worry about. Since I reinstalled my OS last month, I accidentally deleted the old reorder email with all the bank information. So just for clarification, is this the right information? (got it via search)

Once your refund is complete and back in your account you can eithermake an online bank transfer to:OpenPandora Ltd.
Sort Code: 20 23 81
Acc. No. 83525767
bic/swift is BARCGB22
IBAN IS GB33BARC20238183525767
Bank address is:Barclays Bank9 STATION ROADASHINGTONNORTHUMBERLANDNE63 9XBUK

Also, thanks to JavaJakes great attempt at an FAQ, I understand that OP would discount the bank transfer fee
JavaJake said:
I've decided to do a bank transfer. What are my options?
There's two: transferz.com and your bank. If you're not willing to trust an online company, but are taken aback by the large fees of an international bank transfer through your bank, OpenPandora has kindly offered to discount the re-order price to pay for some of the fees.

But is this done when we transfer? Are we supposed to transfer 200 pounds - $40? Or is it going to be done like a refund? :unsure:

And can someone who transfered from bank of america tell me how its done? From the website I understand I'm supposed to go to the bank and just request an international wire, but what information do I need? IBAN or swift/bic?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem is that like my bank, we are charged (for me) $42 for an international transfer, as it is not free here like in the UK apparently..

Kloplop321 said:
is there any reason why you made the 'z' bold?
I made it bold, because I wanted to make clear that I mean the tranzfers.com suggestion Craig made in the other thread. I should have written tranzfers.com instead like peca pointed out :)

Edit:
@peca
'www.' is missing in the url

Thanks for the help!

I don't trust the third party transfer sites enough to go through it. That's all.

But I still need to know exactly how the transfer fees are going to be discounted (if it is going to be discounted at all). Someone in the now chaotic "transfers...tranzfers" thread stated that we send $40 less, but that just doesn't seem right. Is there an official response to this?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Here's the official quote that I was referring to:
craigx said:
..We are willing to discount the bank fee from the Pandora price, as we are charged a fee for accepting credit cards anyway. ...

Unfortunately, there is no official response. Craig made a post a while ago, that it might be possible to discount the fees, I'll search for that post...

mali said:
Unfortunately, there is no official response. Craig made a post a while ago, that it might be possible to discount the fees, I'll search for that post...
Well, if this is proof enough, he discounted $15 out of the $30 fee for me - I just transfered $15 less than what I was refunded.

That's nice to hear :)
Did you get a mail suggesting to do it like that, if so, could you post it, please?

I did a Bank of Amerika transfer last month. It went smooth. Have your order # & all the information in your topic start, go into your local branch. Ask to do a international transfer. $45 is the fee, have funds in your account available, fill out the paperwork. If it is submitted before 2PM local time, Open Pandora will have the money the next day. If its after 2Pm, it takes an extra day.

I emailed Open Pandora sales to let them know I initiated and they promptly replied they had my funds & my order was re-secured.

Back