Sales Money Transfer between Bank Accounts

PandoraNoHako

Still Fresh
What if I pay via money transfer from my local bank account and my order is confirmed way before Sunday but the payment arrives only on Monday or Tuesday because of my monthly income arriving one day late and some national holiday freezing all bank movements. Will I still get one unit from the first batch, seeing that manufacturing begins on Monday and you basically need the money until then?

My life would either end or begin upon getting an answer to this question... :confused:

Please someone tell me whether I'm in the first batch!!!
I can handle the truth so please be frank with me!!
I will not die just because some bank lag and some holiday popping out of nowhere got in the way and prevented me from getting my Pandora. Or at least I hope I won't. So please heed my question:

DO YOU NEED THE MONEY UNTIL SUNDAY OR JUST THE ORDER????

If the order was confirmed, you should be fine.

But then, wouldn't it theoratically be possible for dozens of people to order dozens of pandoras today, have them produced tomorrow and then back out by not paying? I have problems believing they are going to produce unpaid units like that. It's quite risky, isn't it? Would be nice to hear something from a developer on that issue...

Okay I just read on the German board that other people had similiar concerns but this seems to be dealt with on a basis of trust. So, all will be right if your payment arrives the following week.

Close or delete this topic if you wish.

Back