Payback Release Date?

J201605

does any1 have any info on a possible release date for payback or even a playable demo release date?

No, it would just be typical unfunny immaturity, suprisingly common in these boards. That and people quoting massive quote trees.

JaqMs posted on Oct 7 2006 at 07:11 AM said:
No, it would just be typical unfunny immaturity, suprisingly common in these boards. That and people quoting massive quote trees.

penis

Last edited by a moderator:
JaqMs posted on Oct 7 2006 at 04:11 PM said:

So what's going onto GP2X boards and going on about how crap the GP2X is, then?

Allan.

Some alterations to the sound needed doing (which will be explained very soon, it's quite cool).

The game itself got some tweaks based on the feedback from leipzig and amiga big bash.

JaqMs posted on Oct 7 2006 at 02:11 AM said:
sod off if you dont like it. You seem to comment on how bad these boards/the gp2x are, yet you're here often <_<

i think they should take their time finishing off the game and not rush it, so they get a perfect game ;)

Epicenter posted on Oct 6 2006 at 10:31 PM said:
Craig said it's done, so I have no idea why it's taking so long.
Very subtle for someone who wants to avoid conflict :)

- Alex

I cant wait for it, I have not bought a game in a long ass time (I pirate everything) but I would feel bad about doing that for Payback (and I could never find Vektar pirated :p). I do hope they make some kind of downloadable option cause I hate waiting.

Nyaaarrg! Want!
I have been waiting for this game so long. $30? Who cares! I want Payback! I saw EvilDragon's YouTube video and thought it was out already.

That was the last milestone, with testing voiceover and not so-detailed cars.

Currently, betatesting of the final version is being done :)

Back