Payback Music

G

Goemon4

Ok, im trying to add some music to payback, i read the tut, and ti seemed easy enough, except that i dont have windows <_< so i went and used my moms laptop and tried it, first i DLed SoX and had everything ready to go, then SoX wouldnt launch, and neither would the proper converter (that comes with Payback) so..... is there any way to do this on a Mac or can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

Plz Help!
Thanks!

(adn great, now payback wont start!!!) scratch that, a damn .ds_store was causing that

Goemon4 posted on Dec 22 2006 at 12:21 PM said:
Ok, im trying to add some music to payback, i read the tut, and ti seemed easy enough, except that i dont have windows <_< so i went and used my moms laptop and tried it, first i DLed SoX and had everything ready to go, then SoX wouldnt launch, and neither would the proper converter (that comes with Payback) so..... is there any way to do this on a Mac or can someone tell me what im doing wrong?

I hope this doesn't sound condescending, but both SoX and the Payback converter are command line tools so they won't do anything if you just double click on them in Explorer.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhhhhhhh, i thought i would have to do something like that, thanks

Back