Parents Can Breathe A Sigh Of Relief

I may not be influenced to go and shoot someone but It may drive me to shoot myself if i have to sit through this fuckin game.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

yep! thats what we all need, remove the enemies from DoomIII and replace the gory wall textures with breezeblock textures and give em a load of UAC boxes to move about, great idea, I love Onion articles, while we are on the subject heres another serious issue that needs adressing (some of you may know this one...posted for the benefit of those that havent seen it before).

How to tell if your son is a hacker

:unsure: ;)

Mentor.

Mentor posted on Dec 16 2005 at 03:34 PM said:

yep! thats what we all need, remove the enemies from DoomIII and replace the gory wall textures with breezeblock textures and give em a load of UAC boxes to move about, great idea, I love Onion articles, while we are on the subject heres another serious issue that needs adressing (some of you may know this one...posted for the benefit of those that havent seen it before).

Mentor.
LOLOLOL :lol:, this is a really funny article :

"Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash"."

"BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone. "

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to do a telnet clone so that we could connect a GP2X to the internet without a telephone line, but alas it didn`t work properly, due to the large amount of chinese components in the GP2X it kept failing to connect as it would Wing the Wong number :lol: (sorry! my medication is wearing off....NURSE!)

:huh:

Mentor

Armegatron, the TRON cycles program ripoff would be a good, non violent, non child influencing port to the gp2x... Though you may have a grid permanently imprinted onto your vision..

Mentor posted on Dec 16 2005 at 09:34 AM said:

Mentor.

I fall under 6 and 8

.... i fit all but 2 or so of them...... I have a c++ programming book, i'm on the computer much more than 30minutes a day, i install programs all of the time, i play quake, i have asked numerous times to switch ISP's, i have asked for hardware upgrades.... i can't remember the rest but i fit nearly all of them except the getting bad grades...

deadlychicken22 posted on Dec 18 2005 at 12:42 AM said:
.... i fit all but 2 or so of them...... I have a c++ programming book, i'm on the computer much more than 30minutes a day, i install programs all of the time, i play quake, i have asked numerous times to switch ISP's, i have asked for hardware upgrades.... i can't remember the rest but i fit nearly all of them except the getting bad grades...
I fit into what you said actually, apart from the quake one

That Box Sorter Game is so funny.

As for that computer hacker thing, its very wrong. Thats all I have to say.
LOL, I like the titles of "Hacking Manuals". Programming with Perl :D

PSyMastR posted on Dec 18 2005 at 04:44 AM said:
So you know it's a joke, right?

Rico posted on Dec 18 2005 at 04:23 PM said:
PSyMastR posted on Dec 18 2005 at 04:44 AM said:
So you know it's a joke, right?
It makes my blood boil reading some of the gullible peoples comments.

Mentor posted on Dec 16 2005 at 09:34 AM said:

Mentor.
double you tee eff
Is the person that wrote that serious? Or can any schmuck post a artical there? Lol, quake is a world where hackers meet up, and UNIX was developed by the soviets.
and Damn You Bonzi Buddy!

the claim is that "how to know if your son is a hacker" is supposed to be satire, the realy worrying thing is I know a LOT of people I work with who would read and believe that article, and no I don`t work in a home for the mentaly disabled, it`s just some people who use the net totaly lack any ability to discriminate and assess the information they find, its like "hey! its on that worldwide interweb thingy right? so it`s true right?" :huh: , it was tricky of them to get it accepted on that particular site, I wonder how many percent of their casual hits read that and take it for gospel?, how many kids worldwide have suddenly found their parents have gone into "total dick" mode :blink:

Mentor.

Sarcasm is quite hard to convey on the internet. That said, for those of us who "get" it, it is fucking funny.

"Lunix".

Heh.

EDIT: Lol

Back