Matrix Revolutions Zero Hour Showing

The Matrix and Lord of the rings are kinda backwards

The matrix 1 was great the second just sucked they didnt really do a story and keep the feel of the first 1 it was abit more dark and the same goes for 3.

But lord of the rings the first movie was yeah ok was good but its still not that good
then the second lord of the rings came out and that was FANTASTIC :D

3rd matrix? its ok the 3rd lord of the ring? prob gonna be great :D

I think the matrix shoot itself in the foot with a bad second movie (compared to the first) and that prob gonna make people wait for matrix 3 to be on dvd.

well thats what i think :p feel free to say im wrong

:ph34r:

well I finally saw it. and my FIRST thought was "WOW!! OK, what did I just watch.?"

Hell, everyone who walked out of the theater literally said "WOW!" They didn't know what to think.

Mind you this wasn't a bad initial thought I had...it was a surprising thought.
The ending was definitely NOT how I imagined it to be. Which in my mind is refreshing because every other Sci Fi movie ends the same. Either its the same olde happy ending or the same olde sad ending. This was different.
I could explain the ending in detail, but I would just be wasting my time.

Also the ending was sort of "open ended." They could easily add another Matrix 4 IF they really wanted too. Although I don't think they will. I believe they are going to go into a whole new media venture. Possibly finally put it into a comic book or graphic novel.

My final thought... I loved the first movie, enjoyed the second near equally, and considering all the hype I let myself get wrapped up into for the third. It was a damn good finish for one hell of an exciting ride.

I started out a Matrix fan,....I still am a Matrix fan.
I got my money's worth.
*I am sure I am one of few positive reviews this movie got so far*

well I finally saw it. and my FIRST thought was "WOW!! OK, what did I just watch.?"

Hell, everyone who walked out of the theater literally said "WOW!" They didn't know what to think.

Mind you this wasn't a bad initial thought I had...it was a surprising thought.
The ending was definitely NOT how I imagined it to be. Which in my mind is refreshing because every other Sci Fi movie ends the same. Either its the same olde happy ending or the same olde sad ending. This was different.
I could explain the ending in detail, but I would just be wasting my time.

Also the ending was sort of "open ended." They could easily add another Matrix 4 IF they really wanted too. Although I don't think they will. I believe they are going to go into a whole new media venture. Possibly finally put it into a comic book or graphic novel.

My final thought... I loved the first movie, enjoyed the second near equally, and considering all the hype I let myself get wrapped up into for the third. It was a damn good finish for one hell of an exciting ride.

I started out a Matrix fan,....I still am a Matrix fan.
I got my money's worth.
*I am sure I am one of few positive reviews this movie got so far*
I think i read somewhere that the film is sort of open ended so that they can make games to carry the story on a little further. If they do i hope they make it a different style to enter the matrix, dont think it would suit another game. But i gave the film a good review! Actually the more i think about the concepts the more i like it. I have 2 questions about it tho.
  • At the end Smith says about how love is an emotion which only humans could dream of yet earlier in the train station the programs there talk of love. Does this just show that Smith doesnt love anything or that some programs love yet others dont?
  • What happens to neo at the end (dont want to give it away!) but do the machines do it to him or does he do it himself because hes the one. Get what i mean?
Can anyone explain please? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
to you dozer,

In the beginning of the movie. The Indian Program and his "family" spoke of love.
Yet, they explained that they do not know of love as humans do. "Love is only a word." Its a word to express a feeling or a attachment to another equal.
I believe the programs in the train station feel "love" in the sense that they feel an attachment or a binding to one another because of their programming.

Smith does not feel this love and he doesn;t understand "Love" (even in computer terms) because he is but a copy of himself multiple times. He has no real programmed connection to his other selfs. ALL the other smiths are only copies of himself, so they may look the same and are made of the same code, but THEY are still INDIVIDUAL Entities, individual (copied programs.) Understand??

Ultimately, it was his choice. He was the one who decided what should happen. In a sense, he worked together with the Machines in the end. He knew what he had to do, and made the choice.

I hope this helps.
If anyone else has any more questions I would be glad to answer them. About the movie that is.
Oh yeah, YES I have no life I have seen it 4 times already. Although my wife is pretty pissed at me. :)

In all fairness ive just read what you said and i must say YOU SAD BASTARD :D

1....I am a sad bastard. Forever stuck in the Matrix. "Ignorance is Bliss." :rolleyes:
2.... I am SOO sorry I almost told the ending. BUT I didn't....so thats a good thing.

Back