Pandoras For Sale

007jaws

item number 260720116091

20 pandoras for sale by GBAX, priced 279.99 plus 8 pound uk delivery get them while you can, it does not mention they are one nubbers so i assume they are not

go get one if you have not gotten already, let me know when you recieve them

skeezix said:
Before anyone "WTF"'s .. those are refurbs.

jeff
Hey Skeezix the ebayer which i assume is craig and co have very good feedback but 1 neutral which says (the hats arrived smeeling of fag smoke), this was also reported by someone that recieved a pandora on the forum, he he this must be a pet free, smoke free pandora seller

Last edited by a moderator:
007jaws said:
Hey Skeezix the ebayer which i assume is craig and co have very good feedback but 1 neutral which says (the hats arrived smeeling of fag smoke), this was also reported by someone that recieved a pandora on the forum, he he this must be a pet free, smoke free pandora seller
Craig doesn't have an ebay account, so these are being sold by Jacquelyn. Normally she sells hats when she's not working for Craig.

If I didn't have a Pandora and I had the choice of either getting in line and waiting for Two Months TM to get a new one that may or may not have the scent of smoke (mine didn't, nor do I recall anyone complaining about it here) or buying a refurbished one now with no wait which may or may not smell of smoke (both come from the same place), I know which one I'd choose. Of course this is coming from someone who waited 2 years and then had to return it and wait another couple months...

MonkeyChops said:
If I didn't have a Pandora and I had the choice of either getting in line and waiting for Two Months TM to get a new one that may or may not have the scent of smoke (mine didn't, nor do I recall anyone complaining about it here) or buying a refurbished one now with no wait which may or may not smell of smoke (both come from the same place), I know which one I'd choose. Of course this is coming from someone who waited 2 years and then had to return it and wait another couple months...
Actually it was reported on the other forum monkeychops
http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/946-post-picks-and-first-impressions-of-your-shiny-new-pandora-here/page__st__40

i dont know, but those units might also suffer from the dying-nub-issue? right?

Neko said:
Craig doesn't have an ebay account, so these are being sold by Jacquelyn. Normally she sells hats when she's not working for Craig.
I think we may have found the smoker in the office ;)

007jaws said:
MonkeyChops said:
If I didn't have a Pandora and I had the choice of either getting in line and waiting for Two Months TM to get a new one that may or may not have the scent of smoke (mine didn't, nor do I recall anyone complaining about it HERE) or buying a refurbished one now with no wait which may or may not smell of smoke (both come from the same place), I know which one I'd choose. Of course this is coming from someone who waited 2 years and then had to return it and wait another couple months...
Actually it was reported on the other forum monkeychops
http://boards.openpa...re/page__st__40

Not trying to be confrontational, I don't really frequent the other forum much (or even this one that much anymore for that matter) so I very easily could have missed the smoke smell thing but my point still stands. Both come from the same place with the same chance of any smells, only difference is new vs refurb and wait for god knows how long vs get it now.

Oh blimey, I wish I hadn't seen this. Right, what can I sell to fund one...

crow_riot said:
by the way these units have new nubs and both are working as confirmed by Jackelyn

007jaws said:
crow_riot said:
by the way these units have new nubs and both are working as confirmed by Jackelyn
I would take that with a grain of salt. She may not have understood the question.
I find it difficult to see how these could be refurbs AND have the new nubs which only just arrived. They may have two perfectly good nubs from the old batch, however, and that could be what she means.
Or maybe they really are new nub units somehow, I just think it's unlikely.

In the context of Pandora, what is a refurb? From everything I've read over the last year it sounds like units that are sent back are cannibalised to make new units anyway...

WizardStan said:
Neko said:

I wonder if it was his tobacco flakes that were included in my second Pandora, then.

Gruntfuggly said:
In the context of Pandora, what is a refurb? From everything I've read over the last year it sounds like units that are sent back are cannibalised to make new units anyway...
yes this ia exactly what refurbished means, my unit had a dead pixel when i got it a couple of months ago, howver i realised it was actually a stuck pixel white in colou and not a dead pixel which is black in colour, i got my stylus and a cloth and kept tapping the screen over the dead pixel carefully and trying to smooth it in (PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A DEAD PIXEL DONT TRY THIS AS YOU CAN DAMGE YOUR SCREEN IF PRESSED TO HARD), anyway the stuck pixel got smaller and after a few days of playing the console the stuck pixel was fixed and its all good now, so if anyone suffers from any dead pixels in any device this is one way that worked for me, there are many other ways also

007jaws said:
crow_riot said:

ahh... now that makes them more interesting :)

007jaws said:

If that's the case then it must be pretty galling for those who are waiting for new nubs themselves.

crow_riot said:
007jaws said:
crow_riot said:

ahh... now that makes them more interesting :)
if this is true.They are certainly a worthwhile purchase.

WizardStan said:
Neko said:

Craig sure doesn't smoke. At least not the two weeks I stayed with him ;)

Last edited:
Back