Pandora for sale

TheOldFogey

Still Fresh
Guys

Up for grabs is my pandora (in pristine condition), charger, adapter, spare battery (never used) and case (slight wear - one has to strech them for the pandora to fit!). Will come in official box etc

Although I bought (receivied) my pandora in June 2010, It was replaced it 3 weeks ago. This current one does not have a single scratch, the only issue which afflicts them all is the slight protrusion on the bezel. Nubs are fine!

The only reason I am putting it up for sale here first, is because of all the help I have received here (yes I have another user account, but do not want to be ostricised!).

So simply this ad is to guage interest, and to give someone on the board first dibs at it! If there is no one interested I will put it on ebay, where as you know prices will go up

Im looking for £270 plus delivery (after any fees!) (£8 uk / £20 Europe / £30 USA/AUSTRALIA). FYI the service I will use is Royal Mail internatially signed for and £500 insurance. If there is interest outside of the these, I will price up delivery accordingly.

In addition I will be including my invoice. I also have confirmation from Jacqueline that the warrantee is transferable - So if there are any issues experienced they are covered (until June 2011) as per normal

More points

1) Before anyone asks - this is a TWO-NUBBER which seems to run stable on 850mhx (NEVER BEEN overvolted)

2) Photos / Videos to follow if there is interest

3) INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA COST 16Gb Class 4 SD card - Its preloaded with emulators and LEGAL roms

4) I am in London and am happy to meet up

5) Im happy to conduct the sale through avforums (where i am a member of long standing and 82 feedback) to offer protection for you

And lastly, why am I selling it. I used my previous one before replacement mostly for videos and reading books, with very little game play. I am now after a tablet.

This is NOT too good to be true - If you want the ultimate queue jump reply now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys

Up for grabs is my pandora (in pristine condition), charger, adapter, spare battery (never used) and case (slight wear - one has to strech them for the pandora to fit!). Will come in official box etc

Although I bought (receivied) my pandora in June 2010, It was replaced it 3 weeks ago. This current one does not have a single scratch, the only issue which afflicts them all is the slight protrusion on the bezel. Nubs are fine!

The only reason I am putting it up for sale here first, is because of all the help I have received here (yes I have another user account, but do not want to be ostricised!).

So simply this ad is to guage interest, and to give someone on the board first dibs at it! If there is no one interested I will put it on ebay, where as you know prices will go up

Im looking for £270 plus delivery (after any fees!) (£8 uk / about £20 Europe / about £30 USA). I am firm on the delivery cost for uk - If there is interest outside of the UK, I will price up delivery accordingly.

In addition I will be including my invoice. I also have confirmation from Jacqueline that the warrantee is transferable - So if there are any issues experienced they are covered (until June 2011) as per normal

More points

1) Before anyone asks - this is a TWO-NUBBER which seems to run stable on 850mhx (NEVER BEEN overvolted)

2) Photos / Videos to follow if there is interest

3) I have a 16Gb Class 4 SD card Im happy to include for £15 extra - Its preloaded with emulators and LEGAL roms

4) I am in London and am happy to meet up

5) Im happy to conduct the sale through avforums (where i am a member of long standing and 82 feedback) to offer protection for you

And lastly, why am I selling it. I used my previous one before replacement mostly for videos and reading books, with very little game play. I am now after a tablet.

This is NOT too good to be true - If you want the ultimate queue jump reply now :)
Too bad the £ to $ conversion's bad right now...For those of you in the USA, this comes out to Appx. $475 including shipping. Yowza, the dollar really took a dive since preorders started. Anyway, best of luck to you, i'm sure someone will take you up on the offer.

Anyway, best of luck to you, i'm sure someone will take you up on the offer.
Thanks

Yep is seemingly expensive but pretty much priced on pricelist ... just no need to wait in the queue :)

I see there is one on ebay (unit only) currently at £295 with 5 days to go ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there. Thanks btw for sending that post on gp32x otherwise I would have never saw it. I will buy it off of you within the next few hours if you are still available. But I want to know if you can do it through paypal for that would be easier and let me send you the money now instead of trying to transfer it. Anyways you can email me at

jchacon25@gmail.com

If it is still available please email me or just send me the invoice. Thank you. Bye.

Hey there. Thanks btw for sending that post on gp32x otherwise I would have never saw it. I will buy it off of you within the next few hours if you are still available. But I want to know if you can do it through paypal for that would be easier and let me send you the money now instead of trying to transfer it. Anyways you can email me at

jchacon25@gmail.com

If it is still available please email me or just send me the invoice. Thank you. Bye.
Hi m8 two offers out but no one has committed yet

where are you from ... i would want paypal, fees paid as well. so if you are int he uk £258 after paypal fees.

Let me know

my ebay is cdidreams (184 100%) my avforum is dingoo (82 100%)

Okay 23:15 Im off to bed ... Was not joking about being an old fogey!

Three offers out there 1 to UK, 1 to Aus and above offer

First one to accept and commit (and pay faily quickly) secures it .. I will check the time on respones if there are multiple to determine the winner

(Obviously any new bidder is welcome to come in as well - Postage will be sent signed for and insured (non negotiable!)) and I want the price AFTER fees

Ill check this in the morning at aroung 08h00 UK time

unit now sold

thanks to all that replied

if the sale falls through i will contact the gentleman from oz that met the price and failing that the gentleman from up north who had a prposal

thanks

Back