Invisible Shield (screen Protector) On Sale For Some Models

cranker said:
The invisible shield sounds messy due to the fact that you have to use a spray with it. Anyone have experience with that?
Not with the invisible shield as such, but a friend of mine has a similar plastic coating on his track car. The first time it was applied by the distributors but now when he needs a replacement he does it himself.

It's obviously thicker than you would use on a pandora but it has an amazingly smooth finish, even when done by an amateur. The spray isn't a problem at all.

If there is any cover that will go past the edges of the screen (maybe covering the whole surface of the screen's clamshell?) to prevent dust getting in then I will definitely be ordering one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other suggestions for screen protectors that will fit pandora ? I was going to order the invisible shield at 40% off on haloween but was not sure about it :( oh well.........any other suggestions are always appreciated since i do want to protect the screen from scratches...................maybe one that sticks on without a liquid or spray? (like invisible shield does) or maybe that is the best one and I am just being extra nervous about applying it.

Invisible shield is awesome, and the stuff doesnt set immediately- you have a few tries. i bought and applied it on a friends phone as a present for him

PoisonedV said:
Invisible shield is awesome, and the stuff doesnt set immediately- you have a few tries. i bought and applied it on a friends phone as a present for him

Good to know !!! Can you remove the invisible shield anytime with the screen still looking brand new even after the spray that is used to stick it on?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, we peeled it off and it didnt take anything off, except a whole lot of dirt...

Back