Founder of Pirate Games - Penjin Coder
Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox
Well short story... This morning I was about to go out to visit my Aunt and I was picking up my lovely Pandora to put it back and it slipped from my fingers and hit the floor! :eek:

Oh the horror!

But... that's not all it then bounced off the floor down my stairs(attic bedroom) and then smacked into the wall at the bottom! O_O

I died on the spot... figuratively, of course.

The Pandora is fine, it has some white scuffing where it hit the wall. Basically I was lucky this time, but it seems our Pandoras are quite sturdy! :)

PokeParadox said:
Well short story... This morning I was about to go out to visit my Aunt and I was picking up my lovely Pandora to put it back and it slipped from my fingers and hit the floor! :eek:

Oh the horror!

But... that's not all it then bounced off the floor down my stairs(attic bedroom) and then smacked into the wall at the bottom! O_O

I died on the spot... figuratively, of course.

The Pandora is fine, it has some white scuffing where it hit the wall. Basically I was lucky this time, but it seems our Pandoras are quite sturdy! :)
Well you were lucky mine dropped aswell last month and it only dropped 1 metre from my chair while playing, lcd cable faulty with it, but i fixed it with some glue on my new lcd cable works fine now , but i saw no damage to case at all in my fall, maybe it was your luck, you can't really justify all pandora's with your situation only, but its still a nice tough heavey design

Last edited by a moderator:
My Pandoras have survived a lot of stress. My demo-Pandora (non-development) fell out of my bag during a bike ride to work, bounced off the ground, landed in a huge muddy puddle.. "oh no!" I almost fell of my bike too, lunged into the muck to retrieve it, wiped it off .. took it home, gave it a lot of tender love and care, and .. well, its still working, a couple months later, as if nothing at all happened! Phew!

Back