Pandorapress Webpage Hacked ?

DaedalusEH

Still Fresh
This is what you get if you try to load the pandorapress webpage:

OH NO YOU DON'T
You: <IP>, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
What: /, 403
Where: pandorapress.net

Hopefully its nothing serious, and it will be fixed soon.

Butterman said:
Nope, just a 403 error. Somebody was probably screwing around and broke something :rolleyes:

PHEW !!! thank god. I thought for a moment that it got hacked by someone that canceled his order and now he is jealous of us enjoying this great moment :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikarus said:
Butterman said:
Nope, just a 403 error. Somebody was probably screwing around and broke something :rolleyes:

PHEW !!! thank god. I thought for a moment that it got hacked by someone that canceled his order and now he is jealous of us enjoying this great moment :)
Pure fantasy. Everyone on the planet is happy for us and our Pandoras and that includes all members of GP32X Spain and anyone named Chad or Gerald. :p

ah damnit. I get a chance to look at it during break at school and it's broken. admin interface works. I think it got brought down by the volume of traffic. brb, caching

Wait, while it was 403d, the web icon was a close up picture of a bunnies nose. I suspect atomicthumbs has been contracting out his pets for web support.

WizardStan said:
Wait, while it was 403d, the web icon was a close up picture of a bunnies nose. I suspect atomicthumbs has been contracting out his pets for web support.

Outsourcing to pets? OH NO YOU DON'T.

Polossatik said:
WizardStan said:
THIS IS CLEARLY IN VIOLATION OF PET LABOR LAWS!!! I'M CALLIN TEH PETA!!

Consequence9 said:
Polossatik said:
WizardStan said:
THIS IS CLEARLY IN VIOLATION OF PET LABOR LAWS!!! I'M CALLIN TEH PETA!!

No need, I have already sent a PM to the FBI.

I'm sure they are all over it!

apparently they TRIED for bunnies and unicorns on the official FBI seal, according to FBI, and I'd mention what happened, but as his post got deleted, maybe I shouldn't.

But no, I mean forum member FBI, who is obviously the real FBI and totally legit. I mean the website listed on his profile says fbi.gov and everything!

What the hell. Something keeps setting index.php's permissions to 000.

Edit:

And I can't delete it.

edit:

blog high load. action suspended. change class time. need caching, but changing classes. blog will brb.

Can't delete? Rename is your friend, if you have folder perms.

But if something is repeatedly fusking with perms, that person should be stopped :)

jeff

does your server place index.html before index.php for its default page to display? that could help until you figure out wtf is setting perms to 000
"lsof" might be able to see what's accessing the file...

Also root should be able to delete it even with those permissions

403 Forbidden. Access denied. This is a problem. BRB.
You: **.**.*.***, Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.16) Gecko/2010010314 Firefox/3.0.16 Flock/2.5.6 Glue/4.5
What: /, 403
Where: pandorapress.net

Why does it show my infos?

For the love of god MAN! CHECK THE STICKY BIT!!1!!!!

Back