PandoraLive is One Year Old!

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Yeah, this very 27th of February marks the one year anniversary of the creation of Pandoralive! Thanks to all of you who have been coming and checking out articles over the past 12 months ! It's been a great experience so far :) Here's the article below for this special day. 

--> Continue Reading

1year.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

By the way in case you have not noticed, PtitSeb released his Latest Libre Office port celebrating PandoraLive's birthday as well :)

Build 05

----------

• Brand new Build !
  • JAVA support added (you may need to give the folder of the JRE in Option|advanced)
  • Support for downscale UI (go to Options|View and put 80% for more things in the screen)
  • Reduced StatusBar size so they fit in the screen
  • Special Version: Let's celebrate 1 year of http://pandoralive.info
  •  
  • Many thanks to him !

Happy Birtday Pandoralive ;)

A great site that becomes better and better everytime i read Articles on it ;)

Goooood Work

Btw: When have you Birthday Ekianjo? :p

Thanks for your work, it's really a great way to keep informed about the Pandora when I don't have time to read everything on the boards

Goooood Work Btw: When have you Birthday Ekianjo?
Haha, secret, but it's late in the year. 

Thanks for your work, it's really a great way to keep informed about the Pandora when I don't have time to read everything on the boards
Yeah, and there's a lot of activity on the boards these days so it's getting harder and harder to follow everything.

Thank you for all your hard work, ekianjo. You've really stepped up the quality of reporting on the Pandora. I will always miss some of our former bloggers (gruso). But you have really gone above and beyond what anyone else has been able to do in the past. Great work!

Just curious, how did you figure out the OS stats?  How do you know which users using Windows to read Pandoralive and which users use Linux?

Back