Pandora

XtrackterX

Still Fresh
I am probably such a noob but anyways...
I noticed you have to wait a while for the Pandora so I want to order it fast.
Can anyone fill me in on details?

XtrackterX said:
I am probably such a noob but anyways...
I noticed you have to wait a while for the Pandora so I want to order it fast.
Can anyone fill me in on details?

Email them at openpandorasales@gmail.com and they'll tell you what to do. There may still be pre-order slots available for Batch #1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that $330 is High for a game console, but excellent for a UMPC of this quality.

Gruso said:
330USD. If you're in the UK, convert that to GPB then add VAT. :)

It's a tad more than that due to the historic exchange rate they're using (because of when they ordered the parts). I believe it's £266.20, including VAT.

XtrackterX said:
I noticed you have to wait a while for the Pandora

This is the first thing people tend to notice :D Luckily, we did most of the waiting for you. Welcome to the fold :D

DaMummy said:
back to dingoo for you then
Please don't put down people for their financial situation.

KRH said:
DaMummy said:

He didn't. What did you want him to say? "I'm so sorry to hear that, let me buy you one!"

Regardless, we know nothing about XtrackerX, he could just be young, like me. And moneyless like me :)

(naw)mcx said:
KRH said:
DaMummy said:

He didn't. What did you want him to say? "I'm so sorry to hear that, let me buy you one!"

Regardless, we know nothing about XtrackerX, he could just be young, like me. And moneyless like me :)
Also, the Dingoo is a really good handheld. I'd suggest that for anyone that wants an open handheld that doesn't want to spend as much as a Pandora costs. There are a few that cost a little more but I'd still suggest the Dingoo. In fact that is the only other handheld I'd suggest second to a Pandora.

It's really simple to make a choice here.

Dingoo: €85
GP2X Wiz: €125 (few pros over the Dingoo, in my opinion)
Pandora: €260 (approximately)

Count your coins, make your choice. In my opinion you can't go wrong with either one of them. They are all very cool devices.

Well, the wiz does have a touchscreen, but honestly on my DS my favorite games rarely or never require use of the touchscreen, like FF4 and Chrono Trigger. The way the game companies implement it usually is as a poor substitute for real controls (which is why the icontrolpad is such a good idea) so the dingoo would probably suit me just as well.

This is from a completely uninformed point of view, so you can disregard it if you wish. I have neither.

Well, I do have a dingoo.
It's the best 70 euro's I have ever spent. Even without Dingux it's still a great little machine.
The options dingux gives you just push it over the top, I love it.

Back