Pandora T-shirt

God Ginrai said:
I don't mind a black T-shirt, but I do wonder why do you harbor so much ill will for the polo? A polo is a nice, classy shirt that you can wear most any time, and not feel out of place.

-God Ginrai
:lol: The polo isn't half bad, I just don't like to wear polo shirts.

I meant the pandora gear here: http://www.cafepress.com/PandoraUMPC

Is that stuff real? :ph34r: Wearing that stuff would be like asking for an ass-kicking. Plus, there isn't a woman on the planet that is visually impaired enough to let a guy wearing that stuff touch her goodies. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
I would never wear that because I like attracting the opposite sex
I have no objections to wearing a polo, even with a logo, because I like attracting members of the opposite sex who aren't idiotic, immature teenagers, stuck in childhood 'just out of college' hipsters, or cougars with 30 rounds of plastic surgery

fischju2000 said:
The financial risk is much less than having 500 shirts printed out of pocket and nobody buying any.

Alternative: Pandora T-shirt pre-order. :p

I'm very much in favour of a band-T-style plain black (maybe a dark grey) T with Pandora logo symbol full back and Pandora logo text front breast both in grey, a desaturated blue or even white. I would buy two, more if there are other pleasing variations.

PoisonedV said:
aaron11193 said:
Do the nipples come standard?
you stole my joke

what if you ordered from gbax/gp2x.co.uk?

Sorry, first in, best dressed :p

Excuse the pun.

IMO the shirt would be good to wear to some sort of gaming/pandora convention to show your support or team membership. I really wouldn't wear something like this out on the street, it just needs some spicing up, throw in a bit of vector art and retro goodness :)

EDIT:

What if a female wore this shirt?

Would it not cue a long series of "can i open your box?" jokes?

:p

aaron11193 said:
PoisonedV said:
aaron11193 said:
Do the nipples come standard?
you stole my joke

what if you ordered from gbax/gp2x.co.uk?

Sorry, first in, best dressed :p

Excuse the pun.

IMO the shirt would be good to wear to some sort of gaming/pandora convention to show your support or team membership. I really wouldn't wear something like this out on the street, it just needs some spicing up, throw in a bit of vector art and retro goodness :)

EDIT:

What if a female wore this shirt?

Would it not cue a long series of "can i open your box?" jokes?

:p

no, I think people would still be fixated on the nipples

i'll be happy with the machine itself.
the idea of wearing a t shirt which has the name of an electrical gadget emblazened on it is severely pathetic to me.

KungPhoo said:
Finally some Pandora hardware :/
I don't get it, was that supposed to be a joke or a snide comment or something?

jakewastaken said:
273739664v4_350x350_Front_Color-Raspberry.jpg

Jesus.
Man i feel ill. Why dont you do a leapoard thong version while your at it lol

I'll have a XL Pandora T-Shirt saying " Got Pandora Bitch's Charlie Murphy " :p being 6"3 I need the extra length hehe :p

Hmm... watching to much Dave Chapple show, " What did the hand say to the face! Slap! muahhaa. Anyways I'm way offtopic lol :p

Back