Pandora supporter group

Sure... Let me have it. Let's see if I can become the supporter with the fewest number of posts.

I think I can beat you to that
smile.png

I bow, humbled, before your Lurker skills.

Since the only Pandora I have is of the mini metal variety (Batch 1 preorderer, still waiting...), I'll take the badge to help console me in the meantime. Thanks!

I remember the old thread which was scoping interest in a donation to support ... which I added a comment in saying I would do ... But don't recall actually sending any monies, I thought it was going to be called in when needed.

I remember there were dif levels of donations, the greatest amount would have got you the little metal Pandora.

...Too late to show support - I guess it's still and always welcome?

My plan all along was to await my Pandora, I'm a late First Batch one, and then drop a little donation to those that made the magic happen, OPTeam and the devs that bring the goodness like the emus I will be d/l and the MiniMenu etc

I feel naked without these badges though

PS: I see the supporter badge has become smaller in size, looks good, I still think [like Gruso I think stated in the Dev Badge thread] that the longer rectangle one like the 'Staff' badges will look much nicer, especially stacked, as some people will have the Supporter Badge and the Dev Badge ... perhaps more

@PowerGod

IMHO: It does count.

I did purchase the dev-fund back in days; I was in the FIRST BATCH. Who i have to ask to get a supporter badge?

I would also accept a pink name if no badges are left :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Back