Pandora supporter group

small OT:

speaking about supporting.. what happened with Dev Fund [paid back in 2008]?
As far as I can remember:

Craig said, that the dev fund he collected was used to get prototypes out to developers. According to ED, the funds he collected are still on a bank account

Indeed it was, unfortunately many of those free units just gathered dust :-/

However some of them were well used, and I think Skeezix has the oldest working Dev Pandora still going (one of the California red board ones - pre-CC).

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid into the dev fund on my day 2 pre-order, bought the mini metal, donated for the icon and just put in for a 1Ghz model - so what they heck - may as well have the icon. Besides, they look pretty cool.

Oh, by all means, give me an icon. More bling for me! :D

I want an icon now, everyone else is getting it!
Sorry OP V.I.P only.Lol! But seriously you and milshake should get a special developer badge or something.Craig what about a Developer badge for our resident codies?Some of these guys deserve something and a little extra solidarity doesn't hurt..

How does one sell ones soul to craig?

I like the image on this badge, but also think a smaller rectangular one like the 'staff' badge that some of you sport looks smarter.

+1 for the resident devs having their own type of badge too, perhaps same one in a dif colour or something

It was for people who got us out of the shit about 6 months ago by donating money.

If you did (you may have the metal Pandora) then we promised a badge, this is that badge.

Maybe it should be the 'Got OP out of the deep end' badge.

Hmm.. does any of these count for supporter group access?

- Bought a Premium Pandora for full price without upgrading my original pre-order.

- Donated 50 EUR to Evil Dragon's shop when I got Pink Screen Of Death on my LCD to cover shipping / repair costs so he didn't have to pay it.

- Bought an ICP.

- Upgraded my original order to a 512 unit..

- I have ported software to the Pandora.

I still don't have one though I donated the support badge -level amount and posted here? :)

EDIT: Yay! ^_^

Back