Pandora supporter group

metallurge

Still Fresh
Since the only Pandora I have is of the mini metal variety (Batch 1 preorderer, still waiting...), I'll take the badge to help console me in the meantime. Thanks!

Fzero

Advanced Member
I remember the old thread which was scoping interest in a donation to support ... which I added a comment in saying I would do ... But don't recall actually sending any monies, I thought it was going to be called in when needed.

I remember there were dif levels of donations, the greatest amount would have got you the little metal Pandora.

...Too late to show support - I guess it's still and always welcome?

My plan all along was to await my Pandora, I'm a late First Batch one, and then drop a little donation to those that made the magic happen, OPTeam and the devs that bring the goodness like the emus I will be d/l and the MiniMenu etc

I feel naked without these badges though

PS: I see the supporter badge has become smaller in size, looks good, I still think [like Gruso I think stated in the Dev Badge thread] that the longer rectangle one like the 'Staff' badges will look much nicer, especially stacked, as some people will have the Supporter Badge and the Dev Badge ... perhaps more

zLouD

@PowerGod

IMHO: It does count.

I did purchase the dev-fund back in days; I was in the FIRST BATCH. Who i have to ask to get a supporter badge?

I would also accept a pink name if no badges are left :3

Last edited by a moderator: