Do You Have Steam?

Yup :)

Hopefully we'll do a decent job.

Not a huge Steam user, but I do like Audiosurf, for all that it occasionally feels slightly badly coded in the interface...

Removed annoying spelling mistake in original post :D and atomicthumbs completely pointless post :)

Not joined, as I don't have steam :)

Squidge said:
Removed annoying spelling mistake in original post :D and atomicthumbs completely pointless post :)

Party pooper :p

Audiosurf is a really fun game. It can be really difficult too. Me, as you can see clock up a lot of hours on TF2.

Last edited by a moderator:
:)

Well, I actually do have Steam, and it came with Half Life I think it was? Anyway, it got installed when I got bored of the game. I don't play counter strike or any of the other stuff on steam, so little point in keeping that installed.

Squidge said:

Wasn't pointless, just saying that I joined. ;)

atomicthumbs said:
Wasn't pointless, just saying that I joined. ;)
People don't seem to like your 1 letter posts as they are being reported. Must say that I have to agree with them. 'k' was a little ambiguous - you could at least have typed like Tobriand.

JakeK said:
I'd like to know what my spelling mistake was :p
Not really a spelling mistake, but more of an inappropriate use of word 'too', so I chopped off one of the 'o's :D

Squidge said:
Not really a spelling mistake, but more of an inappropriate use of word 'too', so I chopped off one of the 'o's :D
Corrected..... :D

Fawny Kate said:
Squidge said:

:D

The scary thing is, that sentence originally had two 'f's, then I didn't think it looked right and removed one. Of course, it really did need 2 of them.

Squidge said:
Fawny Kate said:
Squidge said:

The scary thing is, that sentence originally had two 'f's, then I didn't think it looked right and removed one. Of course, it really did need 2 of them.

ON TOPIC: I'll join next time I launch Steam.

(Squidge don't hurt me!)

Vorporeal said:
Squidge said:

Damn it!

In fact, damn you all!

Back