Pandora Scheduled In August Right...

Gruso said:
To ignore someone, click their username to go to their profile page, then use the drop down options on the right. :)
Ignorance Will be bliss!

Getting back on topic, I'm really pleased that Craig and the boys are more concerned about getting the product right rather than rushing it out the door. Makes a refreshing change.

ps. @ waffles - I think putting the words 'loved' and 'chad' in the same sentence is a bit on the strong side!

Last edited by a moderator:
Viking said:
I DEMAND YOU RETURN MY TOPIC AT ONCE!
NO!

Actually take a look at some first person shooters that run on Linux. My personal favorite is Saurbraten(Cube2), there's also some based on the Quake 3 engine.

EDIT: Also as was said before, the Pandora will be done when it's ready.

Viking said:
I DEMAND YOU RETURN MY TOPIC AT ONCE!
to answer your question...oh....yeah...wait Craigix has already answered it.

topic closed???

INTERNET DRAMA
Please god stop this nonsense. Chad, grow up, other people, stop dissing him!

Squidge said:
Thanks for the report people, Chad's just got another 12 hour ban for his trouble. I'm not going to edit his post this time as it's already been quoted by others (plus it's probably better left alone for the justification/logs).

"LOL LETS BAN HIM"

We will have real, fully working, prototype Pandora systems in Aug which will be taken to a few shows in the UK and Germany.

I think Channel4 in the UK want to do a little feature on the Pandora so you may also see it there.

awesome... some one get it on youtube!!

so it looks like september release and august preorder still?

craigix said:
We will have real, fully working, prototype Pandora systems in Aug which will be taken to a few shows in the UK and Germany.

I think Channel4 in the UK want to do a little feature on the Pandora so you may also see it there.
Can I have a prototype, when you are done showing them, for my b-day! :lol:

Can't wait to see the prototype - nice to hear that it is getting to that stage.

That Channel4 programme could spike a lot of interest over here. Interesting times.

All I hope is you detail when the shows you're attending are and hopefully you'll also know when channel 4 has their feature. Both of which I'm sure you will do. I know I'd drag myself out of my cave to see a Pandora prototype with my own eyes.

Back