pandora ramdomly resetting

^ I have heard it said that some cards which try to draw too much power can cause problems with some devices (not only the Pandora, obviously - any device which can't supply what the cards in question demand). I would say that it's definitely something worth investigating and ruling out.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I have heard it said that some cards which try to draw too much power can cause problems with some devices (not only the Pandora, obviously - any device which can't supply what the cards in question demand). I would say that it's definitely something worth investigating and ruling out.
Great I will try to use a lower class card to see if it helps. I did just order 2 new class 4 pny 32gb cards today, maybe they will b better

So for the past couple days Ive been trying to figure out why this is resetting itself. So far today it has done it twice, once when I had it on and just let it set there on ff7 and not messing with it and then just 5 min ago while I was playing it off and on for 3 hrs straight, any more ideas

^ If it's always with the same emulator: You're not overclocking too high, are you? (PCSX-ReARMed uses NEON, and NEON is not overclocking-friendly.)

That's the only thing that comes to my mind, I'm afraid.

I think I have it at 800 or 820 in the emu. I did putnthe pandora back to 600 and opp3

So I have it set at 800mhz Max and 125 MHz. Also default is at 600mhz. I have been trying to play it this morning and so far when I booted it IP it crashed at the load screen before the password 4 times then after I got past that it has done it twice in under a minute after starting psx emu

Did you try a reflash?
?
So far so good. I did a reflash on my Pandora and its working better so far. I will atleast know more in the morning when I turn it back on.
So I just turned on my Pandora for the first time sends resetting it and doing a full flash on it and right when I started up psx emu it crashed again. But when playing Zelda time throught game its fine

Did you try a reflash?
?
So far so good. I did a reflash on my Pandora and its working better so far. I will atleast know more in the morning when I turn it back on.
So I just turned on my Pandora for the first time sends resetting it and doing a full flash on it and right when I started up psx emu it crashed again. But when playing Zelda time throught game its fine
Wonder if it's a problem with PCSX? Try deleting the PND and appdata and downloading the latest version from repo.openpandora.org and see if it still crashes.

So far so good on the psx emu. Check it in the morning to see if it stop resetting.

Sweet! Looks like the problem has all, but disappeared. :)
Would to say it has but just booted it up and was trying to connect it to my phone try wifi and it just reset it self again. So I don't know what else to do.

I'm hoping they will have a idea.nice tryed reflashing it and it keeps resetting itself. The onlynthing I can think it might be is the battery. It gets hot while its charging. I hope that's it. Why is it that you love something so much it likes to piss you off for fun. Lol I love this thing but come on lol

12164_1168208920974_1100470760_30413323_4269078_n.jpg

Back