Pandora keeps restarting

Ok well I've tried with the two batteries I have, the in box charger, a psp charger that I know for a fact is good as it charges my psp, and still not getting anything from the pandora. No red LED to show its charging, won't switch on, it's just dead.

Not exceptionally happy considering I've only had it for a couple of months, but I guess this is the nature of these kind of things! Where do I need to send it to to get it sorted?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say if you're absolutely sure that it's not a bad contact, then send it for a RMA.

Maybe with the two batteries ?

Maybe someone have another suggestion ?

Maybe open it if you feel confident in doing so and see, if there is something obviously wrong, like detached parts from the board or something like that.

Could be a dirty AC connector as well. I had the same issue with two of the first Pandoras. Using contact cleaner made them work again.

It shouldn't happen after a few months though, except for if you got something into the AC port directly...

You should contact the shop where you got it.

have you tried powering without battery inside?

sounds like your battey needs charging, dont really count on the "85" percent reading you noticed before hand.

also with SZfinal the power ac light wont come on initially(once system is booted to desktop u need to unplug then plug ac power to get red power light) but it is still powering the pandora.

Right well I have power going to it again, however the initial problem still exists, it just keeps restarting over and over again, no matter what I do. This happens with the battery inserted and without a battery at all. Help!

OK, well this is looking like its not fixable, not by me anyway. Should I contact Craig directly as I bought it from him?

Back