Pandora Hut

That article was funny ,i think a Pandora broke out of Craig's house jacked it's self in to a wired router
and wrote that all by it's self ,awww good little Pandora ! yey ... and so the story begins.

zhasha said:
The very first sentence on the site:
If you are looking for accessories for the new Pandora console than look no further.

EDIT:
Don't be pussies, this looks legit guys.

90.jpg

...well since this thread is silly anyways, I might as well submit to the inevitable :p

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: r00t w00t?
You think? IDK, just pulled it from the air, but...

lulz, it's a dude from #openpandora IRC, you'll have to find out who yourselves. AFAIK the shop is just remains from some former owner.

Btw, it has that old Pandora rendering on the blog page... I still wonder which game it is you see onscreem

Putt putt to the Pandora Hut...

This site needs a video of a guy getting in his miniature car, driving to the Pandora Hut, and buying a miniature computer. And everyone else starts chasing him, with their huge laptops.

kuru said:
lulz, it's a dude from #openpandora IRC, you'll have to find out who yourselves. AFAIK the shop is just remains from some former owner.

Btw, it has that old Pandora rendering on the blog page... I still wonder which game it is you see onscreem

If I'm not mistaken, the game on screen is Heretic 2...

Sugar_Kane said:
kuru said:

If I'm not mistaken, the game on screen is Heretic 2...

yeah that's Heretic 2 for sure.

Back