Should I buy a Pandora now?

I have started procrasatanating on home work due this device , which for the record I am using to type this with . I have easily spent over 5 hours this week using my Pandora vs using my 3ds , wii u and our family's Apple I devices for a collective 5 minutes . BUY ONE .

I have started procrasatanating on home work due this device , which for the record I am using to type this with . I have easily spent over 5 hours this week using my Pandora vs using my 3ds , wii u and our family's Apple I devices for a collective 5 minutes . BUY ONE .
I agree. I use my Pandora more than my Wii U,ipad mini,ps vita and xbox 360 combined!!!....Buy one you won't regret it.

You forgot the corporatecontrolophobes - The pandora is one of a tiny number of pocket devices free from pointless restrictions:

"Hey user! We know what you want better that you do, so here's a way to do what we think you ought to want to do. Tap OK to continue or Cancel to continue. It also turns out that we know what we want more than we can be bothered to think about what you might want so here's an extortionately expensive contract which you'll renew in two years time."

Back