Pandora Hut

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Website
printeronfire.org
I found this website. Seems "interesting" in the way that a slum is interesting.

http://www.pandorahut.com/

They're selling "accessories" for the Pandora, supposedly. These include such items as the iPod Touch, a Samsung LCD monitor, a Canon EOS 5D camera, and Product 8.

Also interesting is the article I found it linked in. Excerpts:

We already know that the pandora console is developed by openpandora in the world. Basically the pandora is a handheld game console that is based on open source principles. Currently whatever game consoles you are getting in the market are famous as pandora consoles.

The pandora console appears pretty, awesome, and great in its own terms. It has gone through lots of lab testings before its induction in the world market. The size of pandora console is just like a netbook or one can assume it about the size of the Nintendo DS.

Om nom nom:

Consumers are highly benefitted after consuming pandora console.

I like that it's developed by OpenPandora in the world, don't you? :p

When did they add the size-morphing feature mentioned in the second quote, though?

EDIT: I looked up the whois info - it's practically brand new, apparently.

The very first sentence on the site:
If you are looking for accessories for the new Pandora console than look no further.

EDIT:
Don't be pussies, this looks legit guys.

What I like most is that the Nikon D300 costs £94 from pandorahut. The one I bought cost about £900. I think I'm ordering another ten. I might need a backup camera body one day. These guys really sell cheap! I decommend them!!! Here's my credit card pandorahut.....

Games: HTC Touch HD (smartphone)
Cases: Palm Treo Pro (smartphone)
Headphones: Canon EOS 5D (camera)
Modems: iPod Nano (everyone knows what this is)
Batteries: Nikon D300 (camera)
Software: iPod Touch (ahahahaha)
Cables: Samsung SyncMaster 941BW (monitor)
Mice & Trackballs: iPod Shuffle (very creative usage indeed)
Applications: Product 8

This site completely rethinks the whole category system, and replaces it with a proprietary system designed to entice the user to buy more stuff

I'm wondering.....might this be the actual Pandora Appstore (test site) maybe?

If it was, I suspect it wouldn't be on record as having been registered in San Francisco, and would actually look like it's supposed to. ;)

EDIT: Ninja'd. :ph34r:

EDIT AGAIN: I just have to say... "Article Alley: Free content for your website or blog" - do people really copy and paste this sort of junk into their blogs, thinking it's a great way of cutting out writing something themselves, or something?

hrumph. aye. I think I'm getting Pandoranoid. I'm seeing Pandora everywhere. Of all the gadgets I own this is the one I love most because I don't have it (yet). I think I'm going Pandocrazy. Think I'll have a Pandocoffee.

"product 8" sounds very sinister and enticing. I like the idea of just putting down 120 quid and seeing what turns up :D

Address:
Pandora Hut
Address 1
Telephone:

I'm at the PandoraHut, I'm at the HellolloBell, I'm at the Combination PandoraHut and HellolloBell ..

I'm starting to wonder if the website was created by a forum-member here as their april-fools day joke...
If it is, it's the best one I've heard in ages!

Seeing that the categorys seem to be placeholders, just like the products and the "contact us" address AND the fact that most pages are blank should give us a hint that this is probably going to be set up over the next weeks, right?
(Not to mention that Prometheus already mentioned that this domain was just registered)

//Edit: Try setting the language to german tho - its lots of fun :)
Oh and yes, that articlealley article really sounds like april fools, but it might be a poor translation tho.

torpor said:
I'm at the PandoraHut, I'm at the HellolloBell, I'm at the Combination PandoraHut and HellolloBell ..
What about the Gbax Fried Chicken?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back