Pandora Delivery

Time to decipher some box labels.

First label I can make out is Suppower. (probably the batteries)
50 seconds into the video there are two boxes labeled Kyocera TK-421, turns out to be a laser toner cartridge. (no idea what is inside, stickers?)
Those are on top of a large stack of boxes labeled with TPO and liquid crystal display. (pretty sure those are the LCDs made by TPO Displays)
At 1:15 I am pretty sure the label says Solomon QCE, which some digging shows is an electronics component company in china, can't find a company website. (no idea what is inside)

1) Soundtrack fits to the situation, both textually and tonally!

2) Some key melody of this song will get my boot up sound, to always remind me of that happiness, release of stress and recovery of belief, that I just felt, while watching this historical milestone in the OpenPandora history!

3) All the best with the assembly! Still hope that my stereotype gets satisfied, that british assembly must be accompanied by breakbeat music :) Even if not, this electro/disco pop anthems as in the video soundtrack are also fun!

men, that was just awesome.

but i dont know i kept thinking what would have happened if the climate didnt want pandora to stop being vapourware.

or at least some rain ??

XD

anyway that was just SUPERB

Great video Craig, it almost brought a tear to my eye....Almost! :p

Naw, just kidding. Really good to see we have finally reached are second to last hurdle(assembly is the last). I'm sure you want to wait for the major players to arrive, but it sure would be nice to start assembly with the mini team you have now. Even if it is just 1 or 2 people.

20 units a day until Michael arrives would put us at 100. Just a thought. Everything is looking great, I also hope you have proper secrurity as well. The last thing we need is for boxes to walk off unattended.

I really believe 2 weeks is very possible now, hopefully you guys won't drag your feet at this point, and really ramp up production as high as possible. Everyone from order 1 to 4000 deserves to get there units ASAP! Great effort guys, I'm gonna do some serious celebrating really soon. ;) Thanks to all!

Chris

Alerino said:
dead or alive - come home with me baby

come home with me, pandora baby, dadedadadada

porg said:
I googled for some of the lyrics, and identified the soundtrack as:
Dead Or Alive - Come Home With Me Baby (Music Video)

All you would have needed to do would be to read the thread :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video.

Now, about the big old black Cadillac... There HAS to be a story there.

2j4tzi8.gif

Back