Pandora Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradSmithee

Still Fresh
Relatively Hypothetically speaking, what if one had purchased the Pandora under the solid impression impression of a pre-Christmas assurance (in the least). What, say hap, would occur if a crooked rendition of the gift of the magi were to go down due to such "misunderstandings"?

Are there options available to pull out with refund for those who have made sizable investments or otherwise made judgmental calls based on the timeframe of the release of the Pandora?

But wait, this is all hypothetical -- I mean, right?

Brad Smithee said:
Relatively Hypothetically speaking, what if one had purchased the Pandora under the solid impression impression of a pre-Christmas assurance (in the least). What, say hap, would occur if a crooked rendition of the gift of the magi were to go down due to such "misunderstandings"?

Are there options available to pull out with refund for those who have made sizable investments or otherwise made judgmental calls based on the timeframe of the release of the Pandora?

But wait, this is all hypothetical -- I mean, right?

You can certainly cancel your order, if that's what you're asking. Just e-mail openpandorasales@gmail.com...

In before the lock? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the Magi visted Jesus after his parents had returned to Nazareth, biblical scholars figure they didn't visit until at least two months following his birth, so you're good to go with the Pandora, Biblically speaking.

just reply to your confirmation email
i did it a few days ago and they replied the next day

j.pickens said:
Since the Magi visted Jesus after his parents had returned to Nazareth, biblical scholars figure they didn't visit until at least two months following his birth, so you're good to go with the Pandora, Biblically speaking.
I believe he is referring to the O. Henry story entitled The Gift of the Magi, in which a husband and wife each sell a valuable possession without telling each other. They both use the money to buy the other an accessory for the item the other sold.

Also, it is unlikely that Christmas is actually Jesus's birthday. The date was used because it coincided with a pagan festival, making the transition to Christianity easier.

BigTruck said:
j.pickens said:
I believe he is referring to the O. Henry story entitled The Gift of the Magi, in which a husband and wife each sell a valuable possession without telling each other. They both use the money to buy the other an accessory for the item the other sold.

Also, it is unlikely that Christmas is actually Jesus's birthday. The date was used because it coincided with a pagan festival, making the transition to Christianity easier.

Heh, leave it to the Pandora forums to talk about mythical creatures. :rolleyes:

I was under the impression you'd have to actively re-order your Pandora via email -- If you haven't received it yet, just ignore the email.

I was under the impression you'd have to actively re-order your Pandora via email -- If you haven't received it yet, just ignore the email.

I got my refund before I received an email. Then the Pandora chaps responded to an email I sent querying my refund very quickly. Instructions for reordering are either a. pay via bank transfer or b. wait for a reorder link due in 7 to 10 days. Am planning on paying by bank transfer later in the week.

The delay annoys me but hey what can we do? I understand the delay, accept it, even predicted it. But as a previous poster said we have been waiting for this thing so excitedly any delay is going to feel painful.

I don't see this going anywhere productive. Since the question has been answered, the thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back