Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Novice / Simple Developer

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Advanced Developer

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

I'm neither.

Useless poll is useless :p

Oh, well. Poll was created for me, to check community. How much is involved in programming , how much are simple gamers or common pandora users [common tasks on panda] thats why this poll looks like. It could be useless for many of You.

Poll results can only reflect the community if the questions and answers are meaningful to the community to begin with... This poll doesn't really reflect much at all... like trying to get a clear reflection off the dull side of a piece of aluminium foil...

- Neelix

I dont want to reflect whole community. I want to check how many of them are develoers / simple users.. apart of that other things are not important to me and to my poll. If You are not a common pandora user nor developer or porter, your vote isnt important to me then..

Ok, i made some changes in poll because i see additional info in brackets isnt helpfull for You all..

I thought I would be a common user (internet browsing and little more) and occasional developer. Sadly I'm not using it at all, and it's just gathering dust. I have an android phone, which I know is far less powerful but it has 3G connectivity and some nice apps, so I find it more useful. Also, I'm not very interested in mobile gaming. For me, it was just a wrong purchase :-/

I thought I would be a common user (internet browsing and little more) and occasional developer. Sadly I'm not using it at all, and it's just gathering dust. I have an android phone, which I know is far less powerful but it has 3G connectivity and some nice apps, so I find it more useful. Also, I'm not very interested in mobile gaming. For me, it was just a wrong purchase :-/

Funny I've been using my Pandora a LOT recently and my Droid X which I got around the same time is basically just being used as a calendar, phone and ebook reader.. I don't have a single game on it, unless you count the tricorder app as a game.

Funny I've been using my Pandora a LOT recently and my Droid X which I got around the same time is basically just being used as a calendar, phone and ebook reader.. I don't have a single game on it, unless you count the tricorder app as a game.
Indeed. I think I can actually count the number of days that I did not use the Pandora since receiving it in January on a single hand, perhaps two.

Huh. I now carry a cheap Nokia phone with me which I use to talk to people and as a bluetooth 3G modem. Pandora's bluetooth works really smooth and the connection is established in a moment, an it's real stable.

The lack of connectivity is what keeps me using the phone instead of the pandora. Wifi is almost nowhere to be found here (Italy) :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back