What Are The 3 Key Strengths of The Pandora?

What Are The 3 (Three ONLY) Key Attributes of the Pandora That Make it a "Must Have" to Yo

• Total voters

I'm playing devil's advocate here, but one of thr reasons people are not voting for android, is because it isn't currently a polished OS

There might be some more enthusiasm for full/official android

I'm playing devil's advocate here, but one of thr reasons people are not voting for android, is because it isn't currently a polished OS

There might be some more enthusiasm for full/official android

There's ton of reason that makes me prefer the angstrom OS over android...The full desktop, The mouse emulated with the nubs so i don't have to use the stylus, I can compile C things easily if I want (writing a game in java/android..pfffouu...SDL seems so simple against that...), I don't have to pass hours of configuration in game keyboard just to have a usable game :) . And if I want with pandebian I have access to a huge database of useful linux programs etc etc...

For me, android is fine for games, but definitively, even with a more polished version, I would prefer linux ;)

Long battery life, because I do occasionally have to step away from a plug socket despite what my PS Vita thinks.

Community, no explanation needed.

Wide range of non game software, means that the Pandora is more than "just another games console".

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for Android, but it's a really, really bad OS for the Pandora and not a strength at all. I'd certainly not advertise the Pandora based on its ability to run Android.

D.

I voted for Android, but it's a really, really bad OS for the Pandora and not a strength at all.
Am I missing something? :wacko:

I also voted for the case - it's possibly the worst I've come across, and the battery cover is now held on with just one tab which is gradually weakening. The replacement silver cases look bloody awful (and will look worse as time goes by, as the silver paint rubs off).

Voted for the Emulators + controls - really makes emulation come alive, but it's a shame that so many games don't bother to make use of the Pandora's abilities.

I also voted for two others, but I forget which.

D.

I voted for Android, but it's a really, really bad OS for the Pandora and not a strength at all.

I also voted for the case - it's possibly the worst I've come across, and the battery cover is now held on with just one tab which is gradually weakening. The replacement silver cases look bloody awful (and will look worse as time goes by, as the silver paint rubs off).

Voted for the Emulators + controls - really makes emulation come alive, but it's a shame that so many games don't bother to make use of the Pandora's abilities.

D.

Would you like a badge?

pink_statisticsdefiiler.png

D.

Would you like a badge?

View attachment 4172

Hey, it's not my fault that the forum software doesn't let you see which options you ticked.

D.

^ it shows little blue stars for me.

you said you voted for 5 options

two of which because they were weaknesses

troll_alert.png

Keyboard AND game controls is a key feature as was said before. Having Android is nice, having someone to work on the port would be even better. Real wizards with free time are a rare species.

Back