Pandora and PSP charger

Hmm, go to the hardware store, find a drill bit that is small enough to dirll a hole in it, drill a hole BY HAND that doesn't go all the way through, put a dab of glue on the other end of the drill bit and force that into the hole you drilled and when it is dry pull it out.

Well I've got major eye strain now but I got it.

Of anyone else gets this, it takes some patience but you need to get a needle into one of the holes either side of the cap and press the body of the needle against the edges of the input plug. It takes a few goes but eventually the cap weakens and bends enough to get past the roller.

Thanks to everyone for your help and ideas.

Glad to hear you got it out. Man, if it had happened to me it would probably ended with the pandora smashing against a wall as a result of my anger. I mean, waiting for 2+ years and then a little plastic thing stopping me from enjoying the awesomeness that is a pandora. My patience would have run out after about 5 min.

Do the psp charger work now?

Glad to hear you got it out. Man, if it had happened to me it would probably ended with the pandora smashing against a wall as a result of my anger. I mean, waiting for 2+ years and then a little plastic thing stopping me from enjoying the awesomeness that is a pandora. My patience would have run out after about 5 min.
Wow. . . I think I would have just got a USB cable out and charged that way until I figured out how to fix it.

Yeah the psp charger fits perfectly thanks. and I'm actually a batch twoer who upgraded to premium so its not quite as bad as waiting two years.

It's been working fine since I've started using the psp charger, however it just turned its self of again a second ago, so I'll have to see how it goes.

It's been working fine since I've started using the psp charger, however it just turned its self of again a second ago, so I'll have to see how it goes.
By "turned itself off" do you mean it stopped charging, or the Pandora itself shut off again as if out of power?

Wow. . . I think I would have just got a USB cable out and charged that way until I figured out how to fix it.
Yeah, I exaggerated a bit there I guess. Would never throw a Pandora. A PSP on the other hand...

I actually have a great deal of patience most of the time, but not with things like that.

Back