Pandara Is Vaporwear

sryidc, that's a lovely optical illusion.

It took me a minute to convince myself that your caption box was, in fact, a true rectangle and not a trapezoid.

hobbyman II said:
actually, most Pandora owners will have a small JET SET willy ...... sheesh...get it right...... :p

great news, now all we need is for someone to go around AtomicThumbs house and put some valium in his coffee, I'm not sure what the combination will do, but it should be an improvement of some sort :lol: , oh! and a spot of history for ya!!!

pand.jpg

Clearly photoshopped. We know the Pandora doesn't have 1GB of RAM, and it looks nothing like that
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im Pandora alpha tester and I can confirm that atomicthumbs is wrong! Pandora WILL be out when it leaves the early stages of development

zevdawg said:
...We know the Pandora doesn't have 1GB of RAM, and it looks nothing like that
You are right. Pandora have got 2 Gb of RAM. BTW on the picture was 1 Gb RAM which was right in time when Pandora has 128 MB RAM planed. FYI 1 Gb = 128 MB and 2 Gb = 256 MB. This is because size does matter. And the picture comes from age when Pandora's design wasn't exists yet.

peca said:
zevdawg said:
...We know the Pandora doesn't have 1GB of RAM, and it looks nothing like that
You are right. Pandora have got 2 Gb of RAM. BTW on the picture was 1 Gb RAM which was right in time when Pandora has 128 MB RAM planed. FYI 1 Gb = 128 MB and 2 Gb = 256 MB. This is because size does matter. And the picture comes from age when Pandora's design wasn't exists yet.

:lol I'd forgotten all about the RAM size bit of marketing BS! And the "Ready to replace your laptop?" seems comical now in light of all the "neither a laptop nor a netbook competes with aPandora - theya re in different markets" type comments.

Life. It's a laugh!

So apparently, we've reached a level of awesomeness at which we need to troll ourselves. I'm not sure if that's brilliant, or really sad.

jb0yx said:
OH NOES!!! WE HAVE COMPETITION!!!!1!11!!

VAAROOOOM!!

Stop the process, halt production.

We wanted retro, the entire bottom section of the pandora must be redesigned to look like the imagination machine. To scale of course.

Just think of those game style controllers.

Back