Pandara Is Vaporwear

Locked without any reason as to why?

As far as i can see, this is just some good humoured fun on a happy day for the Pandora community.

Reopened :D

Yay for rare openmindedness in a forum.

Oh and yeah the Pandora is really a plot by gerbil and mouse eating lizards that want to syphon our water and eat us for second breakfast. Totally true story.
45699546.jpg

That wasn't very convincing, you left out the disproportionate and insecure numbers of "LOL".

APESHIT APESHHIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!-HOMOSTUPIDS (my favorite hometown cleveland band ;])

best fucking monday ever!! Pandora gets a greenlight & I [finally] get a pre plus ;D

I've never seen so many Jpegs on GP32x than I have today.

Nova said:
I've never seen so many Jpegs on GP32x than I have today.

They're like fireworks for geeks right?

Swearwords:
fuck-yeah.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
actually, most Pandora owners will have a small JET SET willy ...... sheesh...get it right...... :p

great news, now all we need is for someone to go around AtomicThumbs house and put some valium in his coffee, I'm not sure what the combination will do, but it should be an improvement of some sort :lol: , oh! and a spot of history for ya!!!

pand.jpg

[Off-topic posts deleted]

Nah, not really. We are not that evil :)

I'd completely forgotten about that cardboard cutout. Nice one, Hobbyman.

atomicthumbs said:
YOU'L NEVER SEE YOUR PRECIOUS PANDORA! I DON"T CARE IY YOU ALL POST PHOTOS! YOUR ALL LIARS AND YOUR in bed with THE PANDERA mony steal CREW. NONE OF YOU ARE REAL THEY'RE SOCKPUPPET. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE

eeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HCTIB! You're looking well.

http://lfgcomic.com/page/93

Use #9138475 for the OpenPandora console. Reading "Looking for Group" online. Be sure to get those nubs set up so they can scroll left/right on a 1:1 zoomed graphic web page.

I don't like to say nasty things. So I'll quote someone else instead. :rolleyes:

craigix said:
Right, where the fuck are those vapourware twats? I want to punch them in the face.

Back