Painting Your Gp2x

Alex. said:
DBH said:
Not too bad I guess! but can you believe they want a £1 for a rubber headphone cover lol.
Lol, I remember that was the first thing I ripped right off the unit the first time I started using headphones on it. I wish I didn't toss it away though :( Could have made £1

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Easier than painting would be a case sticker. I wanted to change the appearance of my xbox, but without the tedious process of painting it correctly. So I bought a case sticker.

Check: http://www.chaozz.nl/index.php?pageid=76

This could be made for a GP2X as well I imagine.

chaozz said:
Easier than painting would be a case sticker. I wanted to change the appearance of my xbox, but without the tedious process of painting it correctly. So I bought a case sticker.

Check: http://www.chaozz.nl/index.php?pageid=76

This could be made for a GP2X as well I imagine.

SWEEEEEEET :rolleyes:
Mortal Kombat Reptile's style :)

I have a skin on my DS lite. Bought it from decalgirl.com, I think it's made of vinyl? Don't know but it is very durable and looks good and is pretty easy to insert, would definitely work on GP2X too, if they made those.

Thanks Nova was looking for that link as well lol.

EDIT: wait i don't see gp2x on there anymore ahhh :(

EDIT2: Ok this is not the site I thought it was lol as there is already another site that does skins for the GP2X!

DBH said:
Thanks Nova was looking for that link as well lol.

EDIT: wait i don't see gp2x on there anymore ahhh :(
Did you read the thread? You need to vote for it to be included on their site.

It is but it's the only option at the moment. I did vote for gp2x at skinit ages ago as I'm sure lot's of others did but still no sign.

but at mytego.com it only costs about 15 dollars including shipping and handling. thats not madly expensive.. I might consider buying one as well.

chaozz said:
but at mytego.com it only costs about 15 dollars including shipping and handling. thats not madly expensive.. I might consider buying one as well.
That's only for one side, skinit.com does both sides. I'd hold out for that for a bit.

Nova said:
chaozz said:
That's only for one side, skinit.com does both sides. I'd hold out for that for a bit.

Skinit does it now for GP2X & GP32 TOO!!! :

Miika, will you stop doing that, you did it on the other thread, and it wasn't funny then, it most certainly isn't now.

Nova said:
Miika, will you stop doing that, you did it on the other thread, and it wasn't funny then, it most certainly isn't now.
No this is so good news I need to post in on every thread on these boards :D
Maybe not for you.

No, seriously.
#1 Solution: Make less threads.

Back