Painting Your Gp2x

I can count the number of threads I've made in the past week on one finger. For the number of stupid posts by you however, I don't have enough hands.

Nova said:
I can count the number of threads I've made in the past week on one finger. For the number of stupid posts by you however, I don't have enough hands.
Stupid posts? Haha.
For the first I didn't even mean it to you.
What the hell is your problem if I post something YOU don't like huh?
By the way I don't have 2799 fingers either.
TelcoLou just made a very wise post btw, if it had any relation to Phoenix Wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miika said:
Nova said:
Stupid posts? Haha.
TelcoLou just made a very wise post btw, if it had any relation to Phoenix Wrong.

2800 :D

Sorry if you were insulted, I tend to get a little defensive if I think my posting is under fire.

Nova said:
Miika said:
Nova said:
Stupid posts? Haha.

2800 :D

Sorry if you were insulted, I tend to get a little defensive if I think my posting is under fire.

Hmm yeah... but I don't personally think most of my posts are bullshit.
Badger Badger Badger Badger snaaaaake!

Back