Out Of Curiosity...

37, just placed an order for a pandora. Hope it will emulate
up to N64 well. Would love to see AtariST with midi out via USB.
Grabbing rom collections now in anticipation.

ThaDSman said:
This thread is sooo fiya!!!
Animated%20Gif%20Fire%20%2810%29.GIF

I had no idea you guys were so..err you know not young.
I expected a bunch of teens and people in their mid 20's, but this is fire. All different type of age groups...no wonder these forums don't go completely out o control like other console's scenes (GBAtemp I'm looking at you)
are you really surprised? when I was younger i had the attention span of that of a raccoon... 1-2 year wait on something nobody actually has yet? There ain't no way.... wait till you can actually buy one... then the flood of ADD 15-20yr olds will come

"ohh something shiney"

Last edited by a moderator:
jb0yx said:
ThaDSman said:
This thread is sooo fiya!!!
Animated%20Gif%20Fire%20%2810%29.GIF

I had no idea you guys were so..err you know not young.
I expected a bunch of teens and people in their mid 20's, but this is fire. All different type of age groups...no wonder these forums don't go completely out o control like other console's scenes (GBAtemp I'm looking at you)
are you really surprised? when I was younger i had the attention span of that of a raccoon... 1-2 year wait on something nobody actually has yet? There ain't no way.... wait till you can actually buy one... then the flood of ADD 15-20yr olds will come

"ohh something shiney"

lol, so true, theres a bunch of people waiting for my Pandora to arrive so they can justify buying one.At least 10 people I know plan to buy one, and they don't know crap about computers.

I'm 33 and an avid game collector. Can't wait to be able to carry all my games with me (well, most of them)

I'm 15 now, but started following the project (only lurking) when I was 12. I've gone through many consoles (handheld and regular) during my (short) time alive. I feel more excited about the Pandora than almost any other console :p

Luftwaffles said:
I'm 15 now, but started following the project (only lurking) when I was 12. I've gone through many consoles (handheld and regular) during my (short) time alive. I feel more excited about the Pandora than almost any other console :p

Almost?? just curious what are you most exited about :)

28, I am starting to associate more with Al Bundy than Bud Bundy... (see: Married with Children)

I made a poll sometime ago that people might find useful:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/49770-age-and-gender/page__p__759071__hl__age%20and%20gender__fromsearch__1&#entry759071

Was 35 when I ordered the pandora, now 36. Looking forward to using the pandora and not having to suffer with an EEE PC!

ljones

Miner49er said:
And my Pandora will be my Pocket Lemmings!

THIS. THIS. THIS IS THE REASON. 17. When I was maybe 10 my brother chucked the CD I -treasured- with Lemmings on it. It shattered. I was broken inside. DOSBox started existing a few years ago for me and I felt like... I felt like I could mislead again.

I'm 53.
I'm from Russia. Sysadmin, DBA and Releng.
First and lovely game is Zork on DEC PDP
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork
Hope OP help me administrate servers and spend time while its work fine :)
Also like porting Open Software to ARM on Zaurus 5500, sl750, Nokia n810 etc

since you ask so nicely, I'm 48, 49 in March, I think that gives ME pole position :lol: finaly! I win at something YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

oh! hang on, this means I'm ancient compared to you lot.....cr*p!!! :(

can I be the Forum Oracle? :D , you know?, like, if nobody else knows, ask the Oracle, I can make up really believable profound sounding stuff (given time), I have a head start at this oracle stuff, no hair, no teeth, indigestion, irritable, live in an isolated location, alchoholic , er....jolly etc

;)

edit: BOG! Ninja'd by the Russians :ph34r:

Will be 32 this summer. I been around the forums during the good old GP32 days as well as the Blu, Tapwave Zodiac, GP2X and now Pandora. The quest for a handheld with good controls so I can play all my Neo Geo favorites and voila, the Pandora has arrived.

i find it interesting that i've been waiting for the pandora for about 2 years of my life now.

also brings back memories of waiting for the mother 3 fan translation.

Yeah, I've been anticipating the Pandora for about 7.7% of my life so far.

Or if my whole (and future projected) life was a day and it's currently 8:40am, then I've been waiting for Pandora for 40 minutes.

I'm 36 next week and would love to get my hands on my :pandora2ut4: for my birthday but there's no hope of that lol
Ah well a girl can dream :D

I'm 22, will hopefully be getting my Pandora before I turn 23 at the end of April. Hopefully.

And just because I don't want to feel left out, I've been lurking since my first gp2x (f200) I bought a couple years back. I left the Pandora scene for a while after being initially quite interested and then came back and pre-ordered about a year ago. Have been sitting in the back of the roller coaster watching everyone ride since then, waiting ever-so patiently. :)

Back