Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
atomicthumbs said:
parag0n said:
Unsticky it, and it'll soon fall away into obscurity.
It needs to stay stickied and be closed. Soon the world will know the awesome power of the Pandora, and they will tremble in fear.

Even the quivering masses deserve to know the history of such a spectacular device.

Good point. We should delete this thread as soon as possible and request that google remove it from cache. Future potential Pandora purchasers must never discover this thread of endless drivel. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The truth is that I just google "Our New Machine Pandora" to get to this forum, I just realized its name was gp32x.de.

I know i am a bit late and i dont know if this is the right thread, but i woud like to ask an accelerometer on the pandora, it would make it a lot funnier. =)

RHCA said:
I know i am a bit late and i dont know if this is the right thread, but i woud like to ask an accelerometer on the pandora, it would make it a lot funnier. =)
Well, if you want a three axis accelerometer that can measure +-3 gravities (+/- 3 x 9.81 m/s^2) change per axis and will measure both dynamic acceleration (vibration) and static acceleration (gravity or tilt), then you just need something like this:

http://www.active-robots.com/products/phid...lerometer.shtml

Plugs into the USB port on the Pandora, so no need to implement it into the console :)

Can we milk the Pandora? Would be a totally awesome feature, and I could write it off as a baby feeding device.

Do we get the kitchen sink i suggested way back when the pandora (then un-named) was announced ?.

I think it would make it a lot funnier too. :)

Kitchen-Sink.jpg

Trooper

Alex. said:
Trooper you're too greedy, that's a dual core kitchen sink, think of the batteries will ya'?
I`m only thinking back to the GP32, Which had dual core boobies, Just think of the sink as an enlarged/enhanced version of the GP32`s boobies for the pandora, If you see what i mean. :p

Trooper

trooper said:
Alex. said:
Trooper you're too greedy, that's a dual core kitchen sink, think of the batteries will ya'?
I`m only thinking back to the GP32, Which had dual core boobies, Just think of the sink as an enlarged/enhanced version of the GP32`s boobies for the pandora, If you see what i mean. :p

Trooper

They're different sizes. :lol:

Yrx said:
trooper said:
Alex. said:

Trooper

They're different sizes. :lol:

Well, Not everyone`s perfect, Even pandora. :p

Call it unique. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back