Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would genuinely be sad if this thread died. It's not hurting anyone, and it's more offtopic than offtopic!

bunneh_1.jpg

Put it in an archive or something; it shows what's basically the complete history of the Pandora and has some really good discussion.

I was thinking just about the same as Atomicthumbs. There is some interesting info in these 367 pages, but no ones gonna spend A week reading all the replys. I think we sould keep all the more interesting dissions, take out all the spam and lock the topic.

I made a thread once on the olde Revolution Report boards (now called the Wiire). It went semi-off-topic, grew to several hundred pages, then went completely off-topic and grew to 2600 pages before they closed it.

Yrx said:
I made a thread once on the olde Revolution Report boards (now called the Wiire). It went semi-off-topic, grew to several hundred pages, then went completely off-topic and grew to 2600 pages before they closed it.
You win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Risen to new heights, and sunk to new lows.

Time to go where one man has gone before :D :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo

BAM! DarkMateria, this song will get stuck in your head, really.

I urge you....

Harry Hill is a fucking Comic Genius!

Yrx said:
ah HA! Our new target.

2600+ pages

JakeK said:
Yrx said:
ah HA! Our new target.

2600+ pages

I'm not sure if we would want that. It got pretty disgusting after page 500 or so. I don't know exactly when, since I got a girlfriend and disappeared from the internet for a while. :lol:

http://boards.thewiire.com/index.php?showtopic=3317

The DVORAK people probably have already bought there bottles of tippex, ready to re-label the keys when they get there Pandora ;)

Squidge said:
The DVORAK people probably have already bought there bottles of tippex, ready to re-label the keys when they get there Pandora ;)
Another use of DVORAK and tippex. ;)

Why is it useless to left handers? Assuming both hands are in working order, what difference does it make which is your dominant hand - the split is approx. 50/50 between them. Had a colleague who lost his left hand - only trouble he had was with ctrl-alt-del. You try hitting all three with just one hand! His solution was a bottle of tippex (liquid paper) balanced on the alt key. NB I'm currently attempting to learn Dvorak using software switching. I forgot which I was set to and this edit started out as <df co cy go.n.oo yr n.uy dabe.poZ. I thought I'd forgotten how to read. -- DarrenHobbs

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?DvorakKeyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back