Our Large Gp32 Screens

worldwriter

Grumpy
Website
Visit site
I just played my friends DS, Miner is kinda cool and the touch screen is interesting but it was so cool to get my gp32 back in front of me and realize... "Holy crap we have big screens!!" just thought I'd share:)

I cant wait till I get a PSP
drool... movies on big screen with nice back light and better quality than fits on GP
I hope the emulator/homebrew scene is as good

~Octavious

mattmagoo posted on Feb 10 2005 at 09:09 PM said:
one thing i noticed was after a stint with my DS, the GP32 LCD screen receeds quite a lot from the plastic screen

I noticed that too. I kinda want to bring it up somehow..

Last edited by a moderator:
compared to the psp i dont think i have seen such a good screen on a handheld its SOOO big and SUPER clear....

looky!

P2902.JPG

P2555.JPG

sorry about quality lol got a crap webcam and my dad left ma digi cam at work >_<

No offense to everyone with a PSP, I know you spent a ton of money on them, but JUST STOP WITH THE PICTURES. Please. I've seen the screen enough times to know it bests all of the other handhelds, and, quite frankly, I don't really care any more.

Damn, i would love to own a PSP.. it loooks so cool, and i love 3D shit !!!
i work at a sparetime institute for kids in Denmark (fritidshjem), and nearly
every kid owns a GB advance or GP advance SP, but they all pee their
pants when i show them my GP32 running simple stuff as Super Mario 3
using Little John emu! They all beg their parents to get one, but the fact
that you can get an Xbox for the same amount of money is very uncool ...

Well, back on topic: my FLU looks horrible now that i own a BLU too, but to
be honest... my cellphone screen looks better that an SP!
I will surely get myself a PSP if they allow homebrew and emus to run!

mechanori posted on Feb 10 2005 at 10:52 PM said:
No offense to everyone with a PSP, I know you spent a ton of money on them, but JUST STOP WITH THE PICTURES. Please. I've seen the screen enough times to know it bests all of the other handhelds, and, quite frankly, I don't really care any more.

posted the first pic cos it compares their screens and the console size......

i did it cos i have not yet seen a pic comparing the sizes to a GP32 or a SP, so i posted it.

and i never asked if u cared lol

i dont care if u care or not haha

OMG, you should care about the interest factor of your posts, dude...
or else, you could post your stuff at 'my little pony forum' or NY jacks

Maybe one dude does not find your stuff interesting, but thats not a reason for you to be all childish about it...

pseronally i love seeing pictures of peoples PSP's :)

and if you dont have a 28.8 connection whats the problem bruv?

i just typed bruv?, shit im lossing all my yorkshireness' in this hell hole :)

Octavious posted on Feb 10 2005 at 09:58 PM said:
I cant wait till I get a PSP
drool... movies on big screen with nice back light and better quality than fits on GP
I hope the emulator/homebrew scene is as good

~Octavious

I wouldn't count on homebrew on PSP for a long time. Supposedly it has some evil DRM encryption in it so that stuff will only run that Sony approves of. I would imagine there may be a mod chip someday but can you imagine how hard it will be to take the PSP to pieces and poke around with a soldering iron in that compact space?

I will still get one for commercial games and stuff. For emulators I will still have my BLU for that.

they are right about caring about your posts....look at the one I started about running raid 0 on a couple gp32's over 50 posts!!!...it got alittle off topic but still cool!

B) wildo2ne

Holy crap.... what the heck happened to my simple little comment topic? You guys are going to end up making this the biggest thread on the board at this rate...

and we didn't even have to make a bad comment about aids or gay folks...

shinneri posted on Feb 10 2005 at 10:04 PM said:
Blah posted on Feb 10 2005 at 08:21 PM said:
Quitting rubbing the PSP's huge screen in my face.  <_<
How about its meager battery life. ;)

... so, you mean I can't use these 2500 mAh rechargeables I've been hoarding all these months in a PSP ??

:(

And my Tapwave Zodiacs Screen makes my GP32 Blu screen look like crap.

Well not crap but man is the Zodiacs screen nice.

Back