Osx9x + Snes

ShadowHarlequin

Still Fresh
Chrono Trigger when ur in the future there seems to be alot of domes but you need to change the transparency to see what ur doing in them, when u do this though u cant see the dialog in the boxes :S so u have to change back, anyone know how to do something bout this?

Also using the other snes emulator :S cant remeber the name atm sorry (the one withought any proper menu and has a Yoshi logo) bahamut lagoon seems to go back to the menu during a battle on Chapter 9(?) when your in some guys place (after you get 2 new people on your party) so i cant go any further, whats up with that?

PS. link to the post bout the nextgen handhelds and which was gonna be better please, thanx...

Any help appreciated ^_^ Laterz all...

Cant avoid transparency hack in CT, its the only way it'll play (for now....). Can't help u with that other shit though. Sorry.

Unfortunately we can't do anything about the transparencies except for using the hack.

Snes9xGP, I don't know. Just don't bother with it Snes9xGP anymore, except when playing Mario RPG.

Not really. It's like 70% without sound on FS3-4. But I like to fire it up every now and then just for fun.

oh thanks
does kirby superstar work on snes9xgp also because i get the same error on os9xgp

edit: in response to azure's sig
yellow

diablo2 posted on Apr 16 2004 at 08:04 PM said:
edit: in response to azure's sig
yellow
What the heck is up with your eyes? There is no yellow...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back