Os9xgp0.3 This Month?

Aldur posted on Aug 9 2004 at 04:36 PM said:
is that y i cant get chrono trigger working then cus its larger than 4 megs?
you should be able to play chrono trigger now on version 0.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh I cant play Chrono (got far in it) But i cant get past this part because of the transparencies and it would suck in the next version its fixed but cant play Chrono trigger :(

dude
get a save state from zsnes past the point thats giving you trouble
snap it into opensnes
and your good to go

and does anyone have a list of the roms that are 4 mb

I tried that and the ones I found were to far ahead. Plus its not the same, Ive gone and gotten secret stuff and raised my characters to high levels (Ive played through it before, this time I wanted to play through it on my GP but to get all the secrets and stuff.)

Mark posted on Aug 9 2004 at 08:28 PM said:
I thought it was going to be 0.5 next...
I posted that as a joke with a hint of truth a while back. Was I actually right? That's what all the voices are saying.

Sweet, I'd rather have an emulator with perfect transparancies and speed with a small rom limit and then just stick to the games within the limit. Hopefully he, or some other hacker will add a 32meg ram version so that people can play all games with perfect transparencies :D. I'd most deffinately buy the ram upgrade then :).

EvilDragon posted on Aug 9 2004 at 09:33 PM said:
finty101 posted on Aug 9 2004 at 11:12 PM said:
I dont know, can you code?

If yoyo wants the loader in there, he'll put it in.
He wants it there. He talked with enf65 about it.
Before, wanted to create a version where you select either transparencies or larger roms. This would've been V0.5
He stated somewhere he doesn't have much time to code anymore.
I guess he wants to clean up what he has done (since the ASM core is already implemented since about March) and finally releases a new version.
The ASM core done in the GP32 version? I know he did that for the Zodiac but I never heard that it was in the GP32 version yet. All I heard was that it was planned.

DaveC posted on Aug 9 2004 at 06:51 PM said:
EvilDragon posted on Aug 9 2004 at 09:33 PM said:
finty101 posted on Aug 9 2004 at 11:12 PM said:
I dont know, can you code?

If yoyo wants the loader in there, he'll put it in.
He wants it there. He talked with enf65 about it.
Before, wanted to create a version where you select either transparencies or larger roms. This would've been V0.5
He stated somewhere he doesn't have much time to code anymore.
I guess he wants to clean up what he has done (since the ASM core is already implemented since about March) and finally releases a new version.
The ASM core done in the GP32 version? I know he did that for the Zodiac but I never heard that it was in the GP32 version yet. All I heard was that it was planned.
well its planned and done

im a french guy and yoyo said that the next version will available next week.
and dont try to translate the french text with a program because yoyo speak a special french that any program can translate really.

said too he want a 3 mb limit because he want to keep the transparency effect
yoyo work with 2 other of this emulator . he was busy and the emulator to 2 other guy for finish it .

gbfan_gbfan_gbfan posted on Aug 10 2004 at 01:57 AM said:
im a french guy and yoyo said that the next version will available next week.
and dont try to translate the french text with a program because yoyo speak a special french that any program can translate really.

said too he want a 3 mb limit because he want to keep the transparency effect
yoyo work with 2 other of this emulator . he was busy and the emulator to 2 other guy for finish it .
Wow if it really gets released next week I will be happy, lets hope somehow that bigger roms would be able to be used. I wonder if there will be a big spoeed difference :D

Let's hope it'll be as fast as the Megadrive one to put to rest all this 200Mhz o/cing marlarky! (Yep, mine only goes to 166Mhz so I have a personal agenda! :D)

it won't be as fast as fgen32 or gigadrive - fgen and gigadrive has cyclone 68k implemented, but snes has no use of it so imo it'll definitrely be slower than megadrive.

Wolfsclaw posted on Aug 10 2004 at 09:52 AM said:
it won't be as fast as fgen32 or gigadrive - fgen and gigadrive has cyclone 68k implemented, but snes has no use of it so imo it'll definitrely be slower than megadrive.
Osnes has it's own asm core now though, and has been deved for much longer so you never know.

Back