Is This Not...

wolly wotsit

ad astra per alia porci
Website
Visit site
look at this
324853ss4.jpg

324853ss1.jpg

The world's most popular computer entertainment platform has just received a sexy, sleek redesign. While inheriting the basic functions and design philosophy of the current PlayStation 2, the internal architecture has been completely redesigned, resulting in a slimmer and more lightweight design.
Internal volume has been reduced by 75%, weight has been halved, and thickness trimmed down to 2.8 cm (thickness of current model is 7.8 cm). Equipped with an integrated Ethernet port for network gaming, the new PlayStation 2 sets new standards in the fusion of design and functionality.

Please note that the stand shown in the screenshots is sold separately Accessories included:

1 x Dual Shock controller
AV Multi Cable
AC Power Cord
Interfaces:
Two Controller ports
Two Memory Card Slots
AV Multi Out connector
Two USB connectors
Features:
Integrated Ethernet port
Specifications:
CPU 128 Bit Emotion Engine
System Clock Frequency 294.912 MHz
Main Memory Direct RDRAM
Memory Size 32MB
Graphics "Graphics Synthesizer"
Clock Frequency 147.456MHz
Embedded Cache VRAM 4MB
Sound SPU2
Number of Voices 48ch plus software
Sound Memory 2MB
IOP I/O Processor
CPU Core PlayStation CPU+
Clock Frequency 33.8688MHz or 36.864MHz (Selectable)
IOP Memory 2MB
Disc Device CD-ROM and DVD-ROM
Device Speed CD-ROM 24 times speed
DVD-ROM 4 times speed

Source & where 2 buy 4 £104
BTW i dont know if this has already been released in the us yet but its news to me

Yup, its fairly old news lol

N its pretty point less, i mean Y would they bring out a smaller version???

i mean cummon, the PS want THAT big, and the only reason i can think of having a smaller one if for car use. thats it lol

it looks like it can be snaped by hand :blink:

It is old news.

They made the PStwo for the same reason they made the PSone, it revitalizes the market. Personally I was hoping recently to buy a PSone myself for taking on trips and playing some of the 100 games If gotten for it and never finished but when they announced this my plans changed... I may just pick this up instead then I can play both my PS1 AND PS2 games that I havent completed yet while on trips.

Lastly Sony's position on the HDD is that if you were going to be even remotly interested in buying one you already have a normal PS2 since they;ve sold one to almost half the population of the planet practically. It dosent mean games will stop useing the HDD it just means you cant use HDD functions with this version of the system.

Im gonna get one and a small screen
portable DVD player that I always wanted, and burnout 3, Metal Gear games, and more!
o ya, OLD NEWS
use the search function

~Octavious

mattmagoo posted on Oct 12 2004 at 08:30 PM said:
Is This Not..., the sexiest thing you eva saw

NO

sexier things than PStwo:

rachel-stevens_146x160.jpg

diaz07.jpg

ugly.jpg

Rachel Stevens. Yes,

Bloke at bottom. Maybe.

Cameron Diaz? No. At least you could plug your PS2 into her telly head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kop_007 posted on Oct 12 2004 at 09:57 PM said:
mattmagoo posted on Oct 12 2004 at 08:30 PM said:
Is This Not..., the sexiest thing you eva saw

NO

sexier things than PStwo:

rachel-stevens_146x160.jpg

diaz07.jpg

ugly.jpg

Rachel Stevens. Yes,

Bloke at bottom. Maybe.

Erm, so say cameron turned up at your door, looking her best (I've seen some rough pics of her, but anyone can be caught at a bad time!) and said she would fulfil any sexual desires you have (and your wife if you have one and she digs it) then you'd say no? :huh:

LHC posted on Oct 12 2004 at 10:36 PM said:
She is looking a bit rugged now (in her old age?), but of course you'd have to be some sort of gay lord to not bone her.

i wuldn't kick her out of bed for farting...

might be a new design but old technology ... boring about as exciting as seeing the original playstation being rebadged as the psone...did anybody get excited bout that?

Kop_007 posted on Oct 12 2004 at 10:57 PM said:
Rachel Stevens. Yes,

Bloke at bottom. Maybe.

Are you gay, or what?!?

Back