Lol Fighters 2 Released And Metal Slug Tonight

tried google translate it says.......

METALSLUG WILL ARRIVE AT THE END OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

oh god i think i just messed my pants.

you are right but because of PC misfunctionment we will have to wait till the end of the day (or maye tomorrow I think) to have metal slug :D

see you :lol:

:angry: I dont know about metal slug but im smeling something fishy about lol fighters...
the file is 16M but is not a ZIP (or even a RAR or ACE)
it contains strange sentences:
r!...MAX PAYNE  BMEE7S
PART I: THE AMERICAN DREAM..To make any kind of sense of it I need to go back three years...Back to the night the pain started..I was still in the force back then. NYPD, Manhattan, Midtown North Precinct. Hell's Kitchen.....So, when are you coming to work for me, detective Payne?....You'd make me work undercover

I wont give you what is after : just play Max Payne ;)

Are we going to be fucked by that man ? ? ?

see you :lol:

PS : Im back from http://www.gp32spain.com and it is confirmed... just a bad joke

But we have seen LOL Fighters 1 and a very good Metal Slug demo why would he go to so much time and effort for a joke.

i do actually care wery much...one of the reasons i bought gp was of metal slug... :( (and elastomania and snes with sound)

and i think i gotta wait another 1/2 year to see the game finished 100% (but i dont think it ever gonna happen) <_<

Squiike posted on May 30 2004 at 09:54 PM said:
i do actually care wery much...one of the reasons i bought gp was of metal slug... :( (and elastomania and snes with sound)

and i think i gotta wait another 1/2 year to see the game finished 100% (but i dont think it ever gonna happen) <_<
wtf Elastomania on the GP?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hohohoho I'm mister funny pants. I'm so funny. Hohoho I'm so-"

*POW!*

Back