GP32 Os9xgp 0.3 Gp32 Bluplus

With regards the xlatgpsnes.o problem.

I know the xlat routines are used to convert VGA video buffer to GP32 format. But I've searched through all of the source code looking for any mention of "xlat" and I can't find anything. Maybe it is not being used any more, I would try removing it from your makefile and see how much further you get.

Reesy posted on Apr 8 2005 at 03:16 PM said:
With regards the xlatgpsnes.o problem.

I know the xlat routines are used to convert VGA video buffer to GP32 format. But I've searched through all of the source code looking for any mention of "xlat" and I can't find anything. Maybe it is not being used any more, I would try removing it from your makefile and see how much further you get.

Yes, this helped a much. Same to 2xsai.o. After some upper/lower case mismatch I am now up to dsp1.o.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reesy posted on Apr 8 2005 at 02:08 PM said:
Cool you are getting there then :)

I'll download the devkit you've suggested and see if I can't get any more compiled. I'll let you know if I get anywhere but you seem to be making alot more headway than me.

As long as you guys are poking around in there you may want to look at fixing the intensity bit thing. It suffers from the washed out blacks on the BLU. If it could be set to 0 like you did in DrMD that would be great :)

Cheers

craigix posted on Apr 8 2005 at 10:48 PM said:
Could yoyo be using codewarrior instead of GCC?
I assume that yoyo is using the gcc for arm from the devkitadv. In the makefile of the source code from os9xgp 0.3beta there is an export statement: export CCBASE=c:/devkitadv
On his homepage he writes about the sources for version 0.2, that it only compiles with ARM ADS 1.2, but I don`t think (hope), that this is also true for version 0.3beta.

Back