[Original Game] Earth Invasion

What exactly do you mean by placing the player?
When I hit a direction, sometimes the player will move 2 spots across the bottom. So rather than sitting under the powerup, I'll sit in the column on the other side. It should be easier to move 1 space IMO

Yeah, thats right, the controls are a bit sensitive right now.

But that might be related to the raster movement.

I testet the Game last Evening,make Fun ^_^

And the knowing that a good Friend is very participated in that Game,makes it more Fun ;)

I hope i have many Votes This Year,but one is shure yours Mcobit :)

The Soundtrack is also very cool,can i download it anywhere?

Or can i extract the Soundtrack?

The extra Weapons are good Idea too.

To all Forum Users,give it a try ^_^

Download here:

http://repo.openpandora.org/includes/download.php?app=earthinvasion

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx i taked it,i love fast music mith many many Melody ;)

I wish you all a good place on the Dragonbox Competition ^_^

I wish you all a good place on the Dragonbox Competition ^_^
I will create a drone invasion army to vote for you ... no, wait, for me! .....

wait, no, that would be unethical. Ahem. :D

I should do that just for fun. No one would believe the results if I win, anyway. :)

Needs a pause key! Hard to answer a text while playing level 15. Also the tutorial screen closes by itself after a few seconds?

Finally got a chance to play this and it's a really nice twist on the original Space Invaders game. it lulls you into a false sense of security though - those little buggers look easier to shoot than they really are! :p

The source is in the pnd. It is the prg file. You need the BennuGD runtime for the n900 and run bgdc with the prg file as the only argument. Then a dcb file will be generated, that you can run with the bgdi command and the dcb file as only argument.

Edit: The runtime for the Pandora is included in the pnd, too. If you are lucky, it might run on the n900, too.

I would need to first build bennugd from source? I was hoping for a SDL + C project.

As said, if you are lucky, the bennu runtime inside the pnd will just work on the n900.

Back