Order details

joe

Still Fresh
I've lost all my emails before July 2010. I ordered my Pandora in September 2008.

I don't want to be hassling to team for my details so much, as I hear they're very busy. Do we need these details for anything?

I'm not yet wondering if my order has been 'lost' or something, but I am worrying whether me not having my details puts me in a possibly vulnerable position.

Oh, and I'm Joe by the way. I thought I had an account here, but apparently not, I've been lurking around these forums for a long time, years infact, but it seems I never registered.

As long as you are still using the same email address and didn't move home since you

Ordered, I wouldn't worry. :)

I know you said you don't want to hassle the team, which is fair enough, but you could always just send an email asking them to forward the previous conversation to you. Shouldn'ttake more than 10 sec of their time.

But no, I can't imagine you actually need needing those details for anything, unless you need to quote the order number should they skip over you in the queue for some reason (which, in all fairness, has not happened yet to my knowledge).

Back