I emigrated countries. How to update my order?

Naynay

I emigrated countries last year and now with my Pandora *finally* coming down the queue, I figure it may be a good idea to update my order details so that a new Pandora doesn't end up half-way around the world to where I used to live.

I posted a message to the pandora gmail email address but got no response or confirmation that my details have been changed.

How would I go about ensuring that my order is still OK?

Welcome to the boards,

Sending that email is a good start. How long ago did you send it? It is not uncommon for the team to be a bit behind on their email.

Did you order in the UK (Craig) or in Germany (EvilDragon)?

I made my order back in March 2010, and I have the order number as well.

Digging up my email archive I see that I dealt with openpandorasales@gmail.com

Not sure if that's Craig's or ED's outfit, although I chatted with someone called Jacquelyn.

Same way.. email and wait for a response. However nothing going to move until the boards from Germany start flowing.

I'm all shy and such so I'll just comment here rather than making my own topic. I've seen a bunch of buyers ask how to make sure that their order sends to their new address and not their old one, and while emailing either Craig or EvilDragon's company and telling them is a great idea, I wonder if that guarantees the change, even if they never respond. I'm included, and I've emailed a couple address change request to Craig's Gmail, the later was on September 13 of 2011, and I wonder if his system recognizes that my emails are for my order, and if he will definitely read them before shipping my order. I would really like if this confirmation email I've heard of many overjoyed preorderers didn't just say that their unit was going to ship, but asked the buyer to confirm where they want it to be sent to. Maybe it already does though, I don't know. I don't think I would be able to get my Pandora if it were sent to my old address. Does anyone here know if there is a system in place to keep orders from shipping before emails from the orderer's email have been read?

I had the same thing (emigrated whilst in the queue), emailed Jacquelyn at the icontrolpadsales@ address, and she replied confirming the change.

I then had to do this several more times as I moved house within my new country, and just followed the same procedure each time.

Thus, when my Pandora shipped, it went to the right address. I hope you hear back from them soon about it!

I had the same thing (emigrated whilst in the queue), emailed Jacquelyn at the icontrolpadsales@ address, and she replied confirming the change.

I then had to do this several more times as I moved house within my new country, and just followed the same procedure each time.

Thus, when my Pandora shipped, it went to the right address. I hope you hear back from them soon about it!

Oh. Do you remember how long it usually took her to reply? I haven't heard anything since I emailed last September. Then again I sent to the openpandorasales@ address email, I wonder if I'd seem pushy trying that one too. Thank you for showing me that success is possible.

Back