OpenSnes9XGP 0.3 WIP

As long as it takes...

If we get something better for waiting a month extra, I'm good with that (especially since my GP is off being fixed atm, so I can't try anything for a while anyway)

hey I had a plan for the lack of button thingy, it might've already been said but I'll say it anyway: what about, for the L button per example, you take a double tap on the L button? that way a single tap on the L button could be X per example... no? :p

Godammit you cant be impatient seeing as this man\Woman is spending so much time and effort you cant disrespect them!Well done yoyo on your work btw very well done.

As long as it takes...

If we get something better for waiting a month extra, I'm good with that (especially since my GP is off being fixed atm, so I can't try anything for a while anyway)
Yeah same here. bein without a gp for a while has made me c how much stuff actually gets developed! Iv been loading a 128mb smc with all the new stuff and iv had 2 buy a second just to keep up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just think how much time and effort YoYo has put in and hes saying how long, I dont think its fair.

Ps YoYo take your time and keep up the good work.

Hey just wondering where are you getting your gp32 fixed?How much is it by the hour im buying a broken g32 and if i cant fix it ill send it in to where you do well probably a different branch.

Q-Wi-Q posted on Feb 1 2004 at 12:08 AM said:
hey I had a plan for the lack of button thingy, it might've already been said but I'll say it anyway: what about, for the L button per example, you take a double tap on the L button? that way a single tap on the L button could be X per example... no? :p
The control system is perfect. I don't think the lack of buttons is a problem anymore. Have you tried having two control settings? It works great for every game I tried. I don't think we have to discuss this anymore as I believe the problem has already been resolved.

P.S. Yoyo is a man, not a woman.

Azure posted on Feb 1 2004 at 07:04 PM said:
The control system is perfect. I don't think the lack of buttons is a problem anymore. Have you tried having two control settings? It works great for every game I tried. I don't think we have to discuss this anymore as I believe the problem has already been resolved.

2 control setting? what do you mean?

blipped4 posted on Feb 1 2004 at 05:16 PM said:
Hey just wondering where are you getting your gp32 fixed?How much is it by the hour im buying a broken g32 and if i cant fix it ill send it in to where you do well probably a different branch.
Well, I bought it from GBAX, and since it broke within 2 weeks of arriving I just sent it back; they said they'll send it to Gamepark and get them to fix it - should take 2-3 weeks aparrently :)

So i have a gp32 that was originally bought from gbax but its my second one and its second hand,Its broke but i havent got it quite yet would he be able to fix mine?Maybe for a price do you think?

blipped4 posted on Feb 1 2004 at 08:04 PM said:
So i have a gp32 that was originally bought from gbax but its my second one and its second hand,Its broke but i havent got it quite yet would he be able to fix mine?Maybe for a price do you think?
Email their support address and ask - that's what I did...

Q-Wi-Q posted on Feb 1 2004 at 11:15 AM said:
Azure posted on Feb 1 2004 at 07:04 PM said:

2 control setting? what do you mean?
:eek: You don't know about the different control settings in the Input options for the emu???

In OpenSNES, when you go to configure your controls, there are different control settings, 0, 1, and 2. You play with control settings 0 and 1, and switch between the settings with the select buttons. You set the main controls for the game for setting 0, and the buttons that are left over for setting 1, so when you need to use one of those minor buttons in the game, just press select to change to setting 1 and press the button.

Firstly this emu rocks and its good that its still developing, requests well, not much really, but how about multiplayer via the rf thingy. Maybe like ZSnes for the PC?

whoa, that IS great. :)

nevermind for me then, full speed with sound @ 166 it is XD

Back